THIRTEEN: Finally Free

*Edited*

(A/N: As of July 8th, 2015 this story is going through the editing phase. I made this a while ago, so the writing is horrendous. Also, for a while now I haven't been updating, but I will as soon as I finish editing all 21 chapters.)

Chapter Thirteen: Finally Free
-
-
-
I woke up to humming sounds. I look and see it was Gwen, she wasn't at all scared or worried. It gave me hope, she was confident in what the plan was and it made me feel a little more reassured.

"So..." Gwen said. "So?" I asked. "He loves you Dani. He really really does." "I know, I just... I don't know anymore..." "What don't you know?" "If I can,you know... be in a relationship with him. I don't know if I can handle this." I said referring to being kidnapped. "Well, that comes with dating Peter, he has a job to fulfill, sometimes you question whether or not you can handle it. It's all so scary." "Yeah.. I'm just so confused." "It's okay." she smiled at me.

"Thank you." I said "For what?" she asked. "Being here. For helping me cope. You're making everything so much better." "That's what friends are for." she smiled yet again. We sat there tied up in silence. Even though I was tied up, I wouldn't have changed how anything went. I made a friend, and my... whatever Peter was to me.

---

GWEN'S POV:

Yep, tied up. Definitely not fun. But I believed in Peter. He could save Dani and me. I hope it's soon. Even though I offered to be here, I wanted to go out and see the sun again.

Whoever this Array girl is, she deserves to go through hell for what she's doing. I hate her. I wish she'd be dead. Man, what am I thinking? I can't say that! I'd be no better than her. I can't help but wonder, did she have something wrong with her that drove her crazy, or was she just like this?

PETER'S POV:

Okay, this is it. Today's the day where I save Dani and Gwen. Lucky for me, school passed unbelievably fast. I got into my Spider-Man suit and left towards the building they were at.

I swung from building to building. I saw people pointing and staring. I smiled to myself. Sometimes I really enjoyed everyone paying attention to me. When I was Spider-Man I was free ,and when I was Peter,I was an outcast, a nerd. Unimportant.

Well, that was until I met Dani. She knew me before she knew I was Spider-Man and liked me as Peter and as Spider-Man, she just didn't know we were the same people.

Then at other times, I hate being Spider-Man. No matter how much I'll try, my life will never be normal. Villains are after me and the ones I love the most and honestly, I don't think I can handle it.

I got to a run-down old building. This was it... My chance. I sighed and took a deep breath. What was I getting myself into?Shit shit shit.

Relax Peter...

You are Spider-Man

Do it for Dani.

And Gwen.

You're the hero Parker.

So beat the Villain.

Beat her.

Beat. Array.

My head swarmed with thoughts. I was not ready.. Nope. Nope. Nope. I took a breath again, this time it was shakier. I went into the building. There was a couple guards talking and laughing about something. They turned and saw me. I smirked, but they couldn't see it. "Hello guards!" I say with a whistle. The guards looked at each other and then back at me and shot bullets from their guns towards me.