EIGHT: I Need Spider-Man and He Needs Me

*Edited*

(A/N: As of July 8th, 2015 this story is going through the editing phase. I made this a while ago, so the writing is horrendous. Also, for a while now I haven't been updating, but I will as soon as I finish editing all 21 chapters.)

Chapter Eight: I Need Spider-Man and He Needs Me
-
-
-
I woke up really early today. When I sat up, I began remembering yesterday. It was just so confusing...

Trying to shut off those thoughts, I got into my clothes for school and made myself presentable. I also texted Aaron.

D- Hey,can I get a ride today?

A- Yeah sure!See ya soon :)

I turned off my phone and waited until he came. A car pulled up that I recognized as his. I got out of my house and locked it up. I opened the back door of the car. My friends were all there. "Hey guys!" I smile. We all started talking and laughing, it was nice.

I got to my lockers and was greeted by Flash. I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?" "Wow, no hello?" He said sarcastically. "Fine, hello Flash, now what do you want?"

"Just came by to say hi, gosh Danielle, you always have to get angry with me." "Well maybe if you weren't such an ass I'd be nicer." I retorted. "Are you still worked up over-"

"No, I could care less about what happened between us Flash, I care about what you do to nice people, you hurt them, and you don't give two fucks about anyone." "I-" "No, don't talk to me unless you have a valid reason as to why you bully people." I say and walk away.

I got to science. Peter was there,he just looked at me sadly, I shook it off and sat down. I wasn't mad at him or anything, I just was embarrassed, disappointed, sad, yeah mostly sad. I couldn't help but wonder what was the secret he's kept from me the whole time...?

Could he have a girlfriend I didn't know about? Was he secretly a criminal? Could he be in a gang? I don't know but there is something huge he's not telling and it's really bugging me out. (A/N lol bugging...gettit?)

Whatever his secret was, it got me really worked up. I thought we were close enough to share stuff important to us... I guess I was wrong.

Science ended and I got to math. As usual, I didn't pay attention at all.

I got to PE and changed into gym clothes. "Okay guys Dani and Lola are your captains, we are doing basketball today girls!" our teacher said.

I got to pick first, I knew automatically who to pick first. "Violet!" I call out. "Okay, Violet, you're on Dani's team!" coach said.

Violet walked up to me and smiled. "Hey," I said with a smile. "Shut up, you just picked me because you want to win, I don't want any of the other girls to take away my time in the game, understood?" she hissed. I was taken back. This is PE, not the Olympics. What is up with her?

"Uhhh,sorry?I just thought you'd be a good player and I-" "Save it Dani." she interrupted. I stopped talking and then proceeded to pick my team members.

We played, and by we I mean Violet, we ended up winning, 40-10. I would've been happy, but it wasn't fair. She didn't even let me play and I was the captain. I don't know but it was strange and I didn't like it.

I had history and then lunch. Lunch was, well.....awkward? Yup, that's the word. We all sat down at the table. I got there with my food and stood there.

There was my seat, right by Peter and Aaron. I looked at it hesitantly. Aaron mouthed 'sit down' I sighed and sat down by them. I could feel Peters eyes looking at me as I ate.