FIFTEEN: Little Petey Had a Big Crush on Me

*Edited*

(A/N: As of July 8th, 2015 this story is going through the editing phase. I made this a while ago, so the writing is horrendous. Also, for a while now I haven't been updating, but I will as soon as I finish editing all 21 chapters.)

Chapter Fifteen: Little Petey Had a Big Crush on Me
-
-
-
After Peter left I went up into my room. I fell onto my bed and started smiling and put my pillow across my face sand screamed happily.

Peter... my boyfriend! I still couldn't believe it.

My mom walked in and she smiled, "Hey honey." "Hi mom." "I need you to clean out your room." She told me and I groaned.

Way to ruin a perfect day, mom. I look down at my room and see that in fact, it is rather a mess. I must have left it like this before all that shiz went down.

I started cleaning and came across a box. I opened it up and saw old pictures of me from middle school and early high school stuff.

I came across an envelope. I opened it up and there was a bunch of notes from someone. It was from freshman year. And I can remember the day I first received them quite distinctly.

FRESHMAN YEAR:

"Bye honey!" my mom said. "Bye mom see you after school." I went outside and waited.

Flash came and picked me up(his mom was driving) and I got in.

"Hello Mrs. Thompson!"I beamed at her. "Hello Danielle, it's nice to see you darling!" I laughed, "You pick me up almost everyday!" "Oh I know, but I am just so happy Eugene here has found a very nice girl like you to spend his time with!" "Well thank you Mrs.Thompson," I smile. We parked at school and me and Flash got out, holding hands together.

Immediately his group came to us, like they always do. We started walking in the halls. Flash had his arms around me. I look and I see my best friend Ashley, behind a kid. I would've said Aaron was my best friend, but Flash told me that I couldn't hang out with him anymore, because he doesn't trust him. I still hang out with him though, secretly.

I waved at her and she waved back. "Flash can I go to Ashley?" "Yeah sure." he smiled. I left his arms and outstretched my arms to give her a hug. "Hey Ashley!" I say as I hugged her. "Hi Danielle, it's been a while!" she laughed. "Yup, a whole day.." "Felt like a year." I chuckled and the bell rang, I hurried to my locker and grabbed my books for the horrid thing that is math.

I got in and sat down by a boy. Our stupid bald math teacher started talking and I mentally rolled my eyes.This is going to be a long period.

---

We started copying down math equations that I didn't recognize at all. So I just started twirling my pencil in complete boredom. It fell on the floor. "Shit." I cursed. I went down to get it but the boy that sat next to me picked it up. "Uhh thanks.." I thank him. "Yeah..." he mumbled not even looking at me. He handed me my pencil and I felt some odd feeling where he touched me.

Weird.

Later, the bell rang and the kid darted out of the room, making me stop. Couldn't blame him, math is that horrible. I bet Satan created it to doom us teenagers, just for the lols.

"Ms. Lia, can I talk to you for a minute." my teacher asked me. I groaned in my mind. Can't you see I hate this place Mr.Baldy? "Danielle, your grades are slipping up." Yeah, as if I didn't already know that, now buh bye. "Oh, okay." is what I say instead. "Try learning instead of messing around with Mr. Parker." I just nod instead of saying who the fuck is that?