here

My heals clicked against the pavement as I worked my way through the crowded streets. Someone fell into me as I tried to pass a few people. I shoved him off me because I wasn’t in the mood to deal with idiots that didn’t know how to walk. I had such a horrid day and I wasn’t in the mood for anything but sleeping.

When I finally got to the flat I kicked my shoes off and tossed my coat onto the coat rack. The house was quiet and I was thankful for it I needed silence at least for a while. I walked to the kitchen and flipped on the kettle. I searched for my favorite tea and mug while I waited for the water to boil. The sound of the kettle brought my attention back and I pored myself a cup and sighed breathing in the warm steam that came off the top.

There was a loud crash from the living room and I raced into the room to see what happened. I found Harry standing there innocently with glass from picture frames around his feet, “What the fuck Harry, how many times have I told you to be careful,” I shouted my anger coming out.

He gave me a sheepish smile, “It was an accident,” he said putting his hand on the back of his neck.

“Clean it up,” I said turning on my heal angrily. Part of me felt like a bitch for talking to him like that but I was already in a bad mood.

I went back to the kitchen and I could hear Harry shuffling around in the living room cleaning up the broken glass and picture frames. He came into the kitchen a few minutes later and walked over to me carefully. He stood behind me and placed his lips to my neck. I brushed him off stepping away from him, “Love whats wrong?” he asked sweetly.

“Nothing, just leave me alone,” I said placing my cup in the sink. There was a pile of dishes again and I knew they wouldn’t get cleaned if I didn’t do it, “Damn it why is this place always a damn mess?” I growled angrily. I started to wash the dishes and when I turned around Harry wasn’t there. He had gone off somewhere else which I didn’t really care about because I just didn’t want to deal with anyone.

I made my way to the bedroom praying I could take a shower and relax. I pulled my shirt off and let my skirt slip to the floor. I pulled my hair down and let it fall over my shoulders. I grabbed a silk robe and made my way to the bathroom. I stopped in the door way finding Harry in the bath tub with bubbles and candles around him, “Enjoying your bath?” I asked slightly amused.

“Actually I am, so would you like to join me and tell me what’s got you so angry?” he asked his eyes scanning my body.

I shook my head, a bath with my boyfriend didn’t seem like a bad idea and he always knows how to cure my bad moods. I let the robe slip down my shoulders and watched as his eyes slipped over my matching bra and panties. I smirked it was a baby blue number with lace trim. He brought his eyes back to mine and I started to strip out of my remaining clothes. When I was fully stripped I walked my naked body to the bathtub and his eyes never left my body the whole time. I sank into the warm water and he pulled me to him the second I was in position.

My legs were around his waist right away and he kissed me lightly on the lips. “Do you want to talk about what’s got you so upset?” he asked. I looked down not feeling like talking about it.

“Can we just relax I don’t want to talk about it, can you just get my mind off of it,” I whispered moving closer to him. I pressed my chest to his kissing his lips longingly hoping he would catch my drift. His hands slid up my back and into my hair pressing his lips tighter against mine.

His hands left my hair and wend down to my ass gripping it to move me further up his lap. I could feel him hardening slightly and I let my hips grind down onto his both of us letting out some kind of sound either a moan or a curse. His lips found my neck and his teeth came out to play nipping at the skin teasingly. I reached between us to stroke him wanting nothing more than him so I could just forget the day and enjoy being with him. He was my stress reliever even when he caused the stress.

I lowered myself onto him feeling him stretch me deliciously. My breathing hitched quickly and I rocked my hips fast hearing the splashing of the water fill the air. His lips danced over my neck and his hands explored my body drawing a tingly feeling from my insides.

He stopped my movements and laid me back hovering over me. He thrust into me over and over hitting all the right spots. The water moved around us and the bubbles let off a soft sent as they popped around us and filled my nose heightening my senses.

I arched my back into him feeling his chest roll over mine my hardened sensitive breasts sending a pleasurable sensation through my upper body. My palms flattened against his back and my breathing was ragged. I let out a loud moan letting my head fall to his shoulder I moaned into his neck breathing heavily. I bit down on his shoulder making sure to leave a love bite behind.

He thrust into me hard hitting my g-spot, sending me over the edge quickly. I shook and cursed moaning his name a few times as I came around him. He thrust harder and eventually came as well grunting loudly in my ear. We both panted and tried to regain our breathing. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his, “You’re too good to me sometimes,” I said smiling, “I’m sorry about yelling at you.” I let my head lay on his shoulder and kissed it lightly while he rubbed his hands all over my

body.

“I’m sorry for breaking your picture frames,” he mumbled.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll get new ones,” I said kissing him again.

We spent the rest of the night cuddled in bed and ordered in so we could just enjoy being together wrapped in comfy clothes and warm blankets not bothering with any form of technology just talking until we fell asleep.