Chapter 2

"It's Friday and it got up super early!!!" In a blink if time we were in the car halfway there. As the hours went by, we arrived. We unpacked out things and boxes and set up our beds in our rooms in our new house. It was a perfect house. Chad wasn't there because he is with Nila and he rarely visits anymore. Elizabeth came to our door and said hi to dad. She invited us over for dinner and to sleep over night if we were okay with it. She told us that will is in collage so they have an extra bed for my mom and dad. She told me I could sleep in skylynns room if I wanted. By now it was dinner time. We had to be there at 6:30 and it is 5:30. I decided to go shower. I got into the shower and was basically thinking about meeting Hayes. I hope he likes me what it he thinks I'm weird? Play it cool Ashley. All of these thoughts came to my head. I got out of the shower and put on a muscle tank from Pink and some orange shorty shorts to match. I curled my hair with loose curls with a curling wand. I out on some mascara and so,e flips flops and we were off to the Griers. We got to the Griers and Nash got the door. " MOM THE NEW PEOPLE ARE HERE!" He screamed. I stared into his eyes. The were so perfectly blue I got lost in them. As I walked in when Nash told us it was okay, I said hi to him. I also couldn't help but notice his blond streak in in hair. I heard Elizabeth scream for Hayes and apparently he knew a girl was coming because he was wearing khaki shorts and a nice Hurley shirt. I tried not to look at him when he came down the stairs. When he came and said hi to my dad cuz he knew him I saw him glance at me and smile. I looked at him and smirked. I had all these things rushing through my head; was that smirk weird or was it cute?

*HAYES POV*

I walked down the stairs and saw a beautiful girl in short shorts and long curly hair. She was more beautiful when I saw her face; her hazel eyes and her cute smile. She wore braces but I didn't seem to care. She was perfect. I'm going to try to spend more time with her.

*Ashleys POV*

Skylynn walked over to me and asked me what my name was. I told her. She called me pretty and I thanked her. She told me hayes didn't have a gf and that i should be his girlfriend. I smiled and so did hayes.