Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Still Ashleys POV

I wake up in a strange room. Had pictures of football players and lacrosse gear. Must be Hayes' room. I get up and go to look at myself in the mirror. Mascara was down my face and my hair was a mess. I put it up without brushing and and used water to get the mascara off of my face. I was still in Hayes' Magcon sweatshirt he let me wear last night and I was in some Nike black shorts and they matched the red Magcon hoodie. I walk back into Hayes' room and lay back down next to him. He was snoring and every now and then he played with my hair.

**Hayes POV**

I was fake sleeping ever since Ashley got up and went who knows where. I carried her up to my room and I laid in the same position we were laying in on the couch so she will be comfy. She came back and laid down by me. I started to play with her hair and I heard her giggle. I "woke up," and hugged her. I called her beautiful. Well it's true, she is. She hugged back. "Where's my morning kiss?" She said. I pecked her on the check since we met yesterday and all. I looked at her to see she was blushing and she then said, "Hayes...I want to spend more time with you. You are very comforting, nice, and a good friend." I looked at her again and smiled. This time, I said, "Yeah!" Anything to hang out with Ashley. We sat and talked in my room for about and hour and then the clock said 8:30.

*Ashleys POV*

"Where's my morning kiss?" I asked cutely. Hayes came up to me a pecked me on the cheek. I think I have fallen for this blue-eyed boy. I look at my hands uncomfortably and then say, "Hayes, I want to spend more time with you. You are very comforting, nice, and a good friend." Wow, where did that come from Ashley! Wow, good going! We met yesterday and now I am saying we should hang out more... I am 13. Oh well. "Yeah!" I heard Hayes say. I give him a cheeky, but cute smile. After am hour of talking, we were hungry. It was now past 8:30 a.m. We got up, stretched. I went into the bathroom to look in the mirror and since I washed the makeup off before I looked fine. I heard Skylynn snoring in her room and peaked in to see her; her mouth open, still looking like an angel. "Stalker much," I hear as arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was Hayes. Nash is too old for me. "I heard her snoring in the bathroom, so I wanted to look at her," I said back to him. His head was on my shoulder so I turned and looked at him. His eyes closed. We stood in the position until Nash barges out of his room and yells, "HEY!!!! EEEEWWWW PDA PDA PDA!" Hayes let go and slaps him.

**HAYES POV**

Ashley and I were standing infront of Skylynns door and Nash, acting like the maniac he is walks out of his room and sees us. He screams, "HEY!!!! EEEEWWWW PDA PDA PDA!" I let go of Ashley and slapped Nash. That felt good. I tell Nash to go downstairs because breakfast is ready. I don't even know if my mom made anything. Oh well. We'll see. I take her hand and interlock our fingers. I see her smirk. I look down at our hands. Her hands were soft and her nails had a clear nail polish on them. Natural. I like that.

*ASHLEY POV*

He grabs my hand again and I look to the right since he's on my left side. I look and smirk. He saw and them he looked away. I saw him glance somewhere but I don't think he was looking at my butt. Maybe there was something on the floor. He was looking again. He was looking at our hands. Oh my hands! That explains a lot. We started to walk down the stairs and I trip on the step because I was too distracted thinking about Hayes. I hit my elbow on the CARPET and it peeled some skin and it is bleeding. As well as my knee. It stings and I start to tear. Not like a 5 year old would cry, just an eye watering stinging sensation. I look up to hayes and he has a look on his face saying it was his fault, and that he is embarrassed. "It's not you fault. I tripped on my own foot. I do this all the time at home." He looked at me again. This time a look that told me he was relieved. "Okay." he said to me. I blushed and said, "Yeah." I giggled and he smirked. He helped me up. He grabbed my hand again and our fingers interlocked once more. "Wait Hayes?" I said. He replied with a "Yes babe," which made my stomach fill with thousands of butterflies. Acting as the inner child I am, I said, "Can you kiss my booboo?" I made a pouty face and he gave in. "Since it will make you better, okay." I held my elbow out and he gave it a little kiss. "Thanks doctor. Your kisses are a cure." I told him. After that little child moment, we continued down the stairs. We hit the bottom and hayes let go of me. He ran to the counter where there was a girl. I knew exactly who it was considering the fact I follow her on vine. It was Jordan, Hayes' ex. I slowly walked to the counter and went and said good morning to Hayes' mom.