Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*HAYES POV*

I just had a make out session with Ashley. Let me tell you, it was great. I was looking at her and she ran to me and jumped on me. Her legs were wrapped around my torso and my arms were around her back supporting it so she wouldn't fall. Her arms were wrapped around my neck. We hugged for no apparent reason for at least 5 minutes. Those 5 minutes felt like forever. "What was that for?" I asked. "Just needed it," was the response I got. Wait, wait, wait!!! We just made out and we hug a lot and we aren't dating?!?! I gotta make arrangements. I will take her on a date at ask her out then. We were still in the same position we were when we hugged. I wanted to kiss her so bad right now. She made the move though.

*ASHLEYS POV*

I ran over and jumped on Hayes. I put my legs around his torso and arms around his neck. We hugged for what felt like forever. I mean first you get lost in his eyes and now it's the hugs and kisses. He asked me what the hug was for and I told him I just needed it. After all that happened today, I mean who wouldn't need a one when that happens. We aren't even dating! Hopefully he asks me soon. I was going to get down and leave but I needed to kiss him one last time. I made the move. I put my hands on his cheek and leaned in. My lips touched his and he started to kiss. It made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world.

WILL BE UPDATING LATER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW ALL THROUGHOUT THE DAY! I have been thinking of ideas all week...