Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*ASHLEYS POV*

We parted and I went home. I got a text from Hayes literally as I walked in the door. (H-Hayes and A-Ashley)

H- Hey babe(;

A- Hey(;

H- what's up??

A- I just walked in the door..

H- I may or may not have been watching you(;

A- oh god..I have a friend who stalks me?

H- pretty much..*blush*

A- you're adorable

H- meet me at my house at 4:30

A- I was just at your houseeeee

H- are you complaining?

A- nope not at all(;

H- be there

A- whhhyyyy

H- surprise(;

A- whatever:/ gotta go..bye bye(:

H- by cutie(;

______________________________________________________

Hayes called me babe.. What does that mean? And he called me cutie?! He invited me over and he has a surprise for me...I'm a little scared, but them excited. I decided to go upstairs and take a nap. It was 12:00 and I have until 4:30. I think I'm gonna take a nap. I set a timer for 2 hours just in case. Smart huh? I put on a loose tank and some sporty shorts from Hollister. I laid in bed and thought about the surprise until sleep took over my body...

**HAYES POV**

Ashley was walking home and I was going to text her as she walked in the door. I her open it so I sent a hey babe(;... I got a reply and we had a conversation. I wanted to ask her out today because I can't live without this girl, the girl I have known for 2 days, but it feels like forever. I need to get my game together and not have any other girl get in my way. I really hope that Jordan doesn't come crawling back to me again or I will no joke call the police. Man, is the girl crazy. But anyway, I wanted to ask her out so I decided to take her to the beach and have a picnic there. I have to go decorate the spot I want to have the picnic. So, I went and got Nash for help. He helped me put up lights and a mini tent like object. It had a net around it so no bugs could get in. I wrapped lights inside and told the person and the dock to keep an eye on my tent for me since I had to go get ready.