Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Sorry it's short)

**HAYES POV**

Once I hit the bottom of the stairs, I looked at the counter, usually to see my mom. Instead I saw Jordan. The girl who broke my heart. I think I still love her. Wait no I can't! I like Ashley. I moved on. Jordan didn't treat me how I deserved. She used me for fame, Nash and Sky. And she cheated on my twice and the first time she made out with me after fake crying infront of me trying to explain to me she didn't know what she was doing. She basically forced me into forgiving her. The second time I was too mad to even speak to her. That was three months ago and now she's sitting at my kitchen counter. I ran to the counter and I said to her, "Why are you here," in a mad tone, "We are through and you know that." "I wanted to apologize and I wanted to let you know I still love you." She told me. "I don't give a crap! I said we were through!!!" I yelled.

I looked over at Ashley and she looked alarmed. I knew she knew who Jordan was because looked at her after I saw Jordan at the counter. I was mad.

****JORDANS POV****

I decided 3 months was enough so I decided to go to Hayes' house. It was early and I wanted to surprise him. I walked over the his house and Elizabeth answered the door with a scared look on her face. "Come in." I what words escaped her mouth. I hope she knows I'm not bad. But apparently she didn't seem too happy to see me. I wanted Hayes back. I hope he hasn't moved on. If he did I will make sure they don't last. I am sitting at the counter and see Hayes and Ashley. Yes I know who she is. I used to go to school with her and then my family moved to North Carolina. That was when we were in 4th grade. We had a huge fight before I moved and now we hate each other. I couldn't stand Hayes with her. Hayes looked at her and then ran to me. "What ads you doing here?!!?" He asked me, "we are through and you know that." I quickly replied, "I wanted to apologize and I wanted to let you know I still love you." "I DON'T GIVE A CRAP! I SAID WE WERE THROUGH!" he yelled at me. He looked at Ashley and she looked alarmed, like she has never seen someone mad. I felt bad and then I went in for a hug. He pushed away and walked towards Ashley. Ashley came walking towards me as the same with Hayes. "Hello Ashley, when did you move here?" I asked. "Yesterday," she replied. Oh wow, they are dating and she just moved here. Geez. "You know her?" Hayes asked. "Sadly," we both said.