Chapter 13

**HAYES POV**

We were walking down to the beach. Well by the shore. We walked along as the waves pushed in at our feet. The moonlight was reflecting off of the water and it was BEAUTIFUL! We walked until I stopped. Our fingers were intertwined so I grabbed her other hand, held it and pulled her close. Our bodies were touching. I was looking her in the eyes. Her beautiful hazel eyes, with the moonlight shining into them. I pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear. I put my arms around her waist, followed by her putting her arms around my neck. I moved my hands down the her mid-thigh and lifter her so he legs were around my torso. Her hands moved to my cheeks, and I stared from her eyes to her lips, then back to her eyes again. She did the same. I made the move and kissed her. She was okay with it and she started to kiss back. We had a mini-make out session, only interrupted by breaths we took. Inbetween a breath, I heard her mumble 'I Love You,' and I said the same back. She hopped down and we walked back to the tent to get our things. I never knew it was possible for me to like somebody so much. Let me tell you, I was glad it was Ashley. We reached the tent. I called Nash to come pick us up. Ashley texted her mom if she could stay the night at my place with the boys and she said she was fine with it. While we were walking to the car, I put my arm around her shoulders. She was shivering, and luckily I had gone back to the tent and grabbed my sweatshirt. "Here," I handed her the sweatshirt. She slipped it on and she looked perfect in it. It was a little baggy but she looked good in my clothes. "Thanks," she said. I nodded and kissed her temple. We reached Nash's car and hopped in.

*ASHLEY POV*

Hayes and I were hand in hand walking to the shore. We walked along the shore. The water was washing up to the shore, so it was brushing up against our feet. he moon was shining and the moon was reflecting off of the water. We kept walking until Hayes stopped. I let go of his hand but he intertwined out fingers again. Then he grabbed my other hand. He pulled me close. So close our bodies were touching. We were looking into each other's eyes. His blue eyes, so blue that you will get lost in them. I had a loose strand of hair in my face and he pushed it behind my ear. He moved him arms around my neck, followed by mine going around his neck. This moment was perfect. We were looking in each other's eyes. I was so caught up in the moment, I could barely notice he was looking at my lips and back up to my eyes. He moved his hands down, sneaking past my butt. He lifted me up so my legs were around his torso. I moved my hands to my cheeks while his were under my butt holding me up. He leaned in and we kissed. We had a mini-make out session, which was interrupted by breaths. I had to do this. While I was breathing, I mumble 'I Love You,' and he mumbled it back. We kissed one more time and then I hopped down. We walked back to the tent to get our stuff. While I was grabbing my things, Hayes texted Nash to come pick us up. I texted my mom to ask if I could stay the night. She was okay with it. We were walking to Nash's car and I got cold. I was shivering, to much to notice he had put his arm around me. "Here," he said. He handed me his sweatshirt, and I slipped it on. It was a little big, but it was okay. It smelt like Hayes cologne. "Thanks," I told him. He kissed my temple. By now we reached Nash's car and we hopped in.