Chapter 3

Chapter 3

_Dinner_

*HAYES POV*

I sat next to Ashley at dinner. She smelt good and she had the cutest voice. I needed her to be mine. I asked her how old she was and she said 13. I smirked and said I was too. She said she knew that already. Great! She's a fan. She didn't seem to be a crazy one like everyone else. So I accepted she knew my age and my birthday. We both finished eating and I asked her to come up to my room so I can spend some time with her.

__after dinner__

*STILL HAYES POV*

"Hey Ashley?" I said. "Yea," she replied. I love her voice; it's so cute. "Umm, I was um wondering of you wanted to go up to my room? So we can spend time together since we are neighbors now...?" She looked at me like I was weird. At least I think that's what it was. "If it's okay with you..." I added. "Yea sure it's fine." I took her hand and made it interlock with mine. She blushed; I tried not to look but it was too hard to not look at her beautiful face. To me, she was perfect. I know I don't know her at all besides her name. I hope that can change.

*Ashleys POV*

"Yea, sure it's fine." I said. We both stood up and Hayes took my hand. He made our fingers interlock. I blushed and I think he saw. Oh darn now he thinks I like him. We reach his room and he says I can sit on his bed. So I do. We talked about California, and all my friends which made me tear up. "I'm sorry," I heard him say.

*HAYES POV*

"I'm sorry," I said as she started to tear up when I started to ask her about her friends. I pulled her in for a hug. She smelt so good. And her hair was soft and silky. I want her. I really really do. She was sniffling and then she squeezed me harder. I didn't mind. "It will be okay." I said. "I promise."

*Ashleys POV*

Hayes pulled me in for a hug. HAYES GRIER. Calm down Ashley. at this point my mascara was down my face. I was hugging Hayes Grier so I didn't mind. What girl gets to cry in his shoulder. Okay, maybe at magcon. But I mean on a regular day. "It will be okay. I promise." He told me. I whispered okay. Hayes smelt good, and his hair was soft. He's so nice. He gives good hugs too. I pulled away and he didn't seem to care that my mascara was running. He put his thumb under my eye and rubbed the tears away. His skin was soft too. He went and got a wash cloth and I wiped my mascara away.

*HAYES POV*

I can tell Ashley misses California. She pulled away from the hug and her makeup was running. I rubbed the tears away with my thumb. I got up and went to get her a wash cloth so she could wipe the tears away. I gave it to her and she wiped then away.

*Nashs POV*

I could tell that Hayes likes Ashley by the way he looked at her. I just saw her hugging him when I was walking to my room. He is a nice guy when he wants to be. I thought Ashley would be my age, but she actually is HAYES age. Of course. But I am way better looking that Hayes anyway. Oh we'll he can have her.

*Ashley POV*

I heard Elizabeth call my name. She told me that my parents went home and they said to tell me I can stay the night. In my head I thought of sleeping next to HAYES and that sounded nice. He was so comforting. "I can stay the night." I told him. He looked at me and smiled. That made me smile too.

*HAYES POV*

"I can stay the night." Ashley said. She smiled and that caused me to smile. "Oh first I gotta go home and get my clothes... I have to go dig the ought my boxes." "No you don't it got really cold and I don't want you to get sick, you can borrow one of my sweatshirts and some shorts." I said. "Awe Hayes you're the best!" She said. She ran to be and hugged me. This time she was more comfortable with me so she ran and jumped up so her legs were wrapped around my waist. My arms were around her back. "Let's watch a scary movie," I said. She looked at me with a scared look. "Uuhhh h-Hayes, I-I don't-" she started. "It will be fine, youll be in my sweatshirts and be by me so you are perfectly safe." I told her. I purposely want to watch a scary movie so she can be scared and hug me. I want to comfort her.

*Ashleys POV*

I don't really wanna watch a scary movie but Hayes said if I get scared, he'd be there. And I trust him.

*HAYES POV*

We were watching the movie and the scariest part came on. We were laying next to each other and her head was near my armpit. Good thing I put on deodorant. She jumped and turned her body so her stomach was touching my right side. I put my right arm around her and said, "it's okay, I'm here." After that happened, her head was in my chest and I heard her snore. It was so cute. I like her, a lot. I turned off the tv. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

*Ashley POV

I got so scared at the one part in the movie. I turned to Hayes and he told me he was there. After that I fell asleep with my head on his chest. I dreamt about me and him dating. My dad isn't one of those dad's who doesn't like the idea of me dating, he'd just have to meet the by first and he already met Hayes, so we're good. And my mom told me I can date as long as I tell her.