Chapter 14

A/N: THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT CHAPTER ABOUT THE CAR RIDE

***NASHS POV***

I was so happy Ashley said yes to Hayes. He never shuts up about her and he also worked too hard on this date to be denied. After we congratulated jumped out at them, Ashley came and met the rest of the guys. I was glad we were neighbors so then whenever the guys come over, she can hang out with us. We all went back to my place after the celebration.

*****************************45 mins later********************************

I got a text from Hayes. (H-hayes, n-Nash)

H-Come pick us up from the beach, we'll meet you in the lot

N-ok bro, I hope the guys can handle Sky when I come to get ya... 😁

H-ya ahhhhaaa....Ashley is staying the night👌

N-k bro text you when I get there

H-ok bye

______________________________________________________

I pulled up and texted Hayes.

H-I see you, we're coming

N-okk

They walked up and opened the door. Hayes and Ashley both went in the back. They sat right next to each other. "How was the beach," I asked? "Great," Hayes replied. "Amazing!" Ashley said. "That's wonderful," I said with a smile. I want Ashley to be happy with Hayes and I was her to know that she can talk to any of the boys when she is down. She closed the car door and we were off to the house.

**HAYES POV**

We got to the car and we hopped in. Ashley got really tired, so she put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. She was so cute when she sleeps, but she is even more beautiful when she is awake. So the rest of the ride was silent.

*ASHLEYS POV*

As soon as Nash started driving i got so tired my eyes could barely stay open. I rested my head on Hayes' shoulder and before I could see Hayes smile, everything went black...