Chapter 10

Chapter 10

*ASHLEY POV*

I wake up to an annoying noise...my timer I set so I would be ready for mine and Hayes date. Wait, is it a date? I think it is... I hopped in the shower. I let the warm water run down me and it felt relaxing. It woke me up a little more too. I quickly washed my hair and my body. I also shaved since it's really warm out and I would be wearing shorts. I didn't know where he was taking me, so I didn't know what to wear. I decided to text him and see.

A- I don't know what to wear...

H- casual beachy things..

A- thank yaaa

H- yup..gotta go see ya soon(:

A- bye

He told me casual and beachy...okay I can work with that. I went to my closet and pulled out some white shorts and a brown belt. I put on a cami with my light and airy royal blue top with a back the is open towards the bottom because the short is cut so it is airy. It was cute. I got it last week before the move when me and my friends went to the mall. I got out some sandals. They were light pink and they matched my shirt. I went to my bathroom and went to do my makeup. I only use eye shadow from the naked palette and I wear Falsies mascara. Next was hair. I have a method. I put my hair in a French braid and leave it in for a half hour. I go out side and let it air dry. I sat on my porch and read my Lauren Conrad; Beauty book my mom got me for my birthday. After a half hour, it was 4:00. Showering and getting ready took 1 hr and 30 minutes??? Geez, I take forever. I went inside and I used my blow dryer on my French braid and then took it out. Now it's 4:10. I have beachy waves, which was what I was looking for and my ends aren't straight, like sometimes when you put the band way too high. But anyway, I'm loving my hair. I top it off with some deodorant and perfume. I use One Directions' 'Our Moment.' I went downstairs to see it was 4:25. I told my mom where I was going and she agreed. I left to go to Hayes house.

THERE IS GONNA BE MORE TO THIS CHAPTER. IT WILL BE UP LATER TOWARDS THE AFTERNOON.

**HAYES POV**

Ashley just texted me what to wear. I told her to wear casual and beachy. I wasn't showered yet so I decided to go shower. I got out of the shower and put on a casual red shirt and skinny-ish khaki pants. Even though it is hot out, I think pants go better with my shirt than shorts. I looked in the mirror and flipped my hair. It was 4:00 so I went to watch T.V. By the time my show was over, I heard the doorbell. It has to be Ashley. I walked to the door and opened it. I saw Ashley walking towards her too. "Hey," Jordan said. I slammed the door on her and whipped my phone out of my pocket. I texts Ashley to come through the back door. She replied with and okay and I met her in my backyard. "Hey," I said. She looked gorgeous. "Hello," she said back.

*ASHLEYS POV*

I saw Jordan at Hayes door and I walked slower. I saw him glance at me and I pretended I didn't see. I heard Jordan say hi and I saw Hayes slam the door at her. I got a text from Hayes saying to go through the back. I snuck around the back. I SNUCK SO JORDAN COULDN'T SEE ME. I think she saw though. Whatever. "Hey," Hayes said. He cleans up nice. He was wearing a nice causal red shirt with khaki pants, and black vans with white soles. "Hello," I said back. "You look nice," he says while smiling. "You clean up nice as well," I said. He brought me inside and we watched a lame Disney Original Movie. It was Teen BEACH Movie. I think he's taking me to the beach. We'll see.