Chapter 9 - Boyfriend(s)

((* sorry it's been so long. BLOOP BLAH BLOOH BLOH sorry. And I just found out that Kevins last name is DORN as seen on an episode on his medical record for anyone who cares. I can't remember if I've used a different last name before or not so if I have please tell me. Is Nazz Jewish? :o :D *))

Boyfriend. Boyfriend. Hello, boyfriend. Edd hadn't been able to get this word out of his head since Kevin had become his five days ago. It was like his life was finally starting to pick up. Things were happening to him, he was getting somewhere.

He was still kinda sad, though. Upon his dreams coming true, he lost his best friends.

Edd walked down the hall, humming 'Because Of My Heart' to himself. He had (not really) been non-stop humming all week. "Good morning, boyfriend," he said quietly to Kevin and poked his shoulder as he passed him in the hall.

The multi-sportsman turned around and poked Edd in the shoulder blade before he could get too far away, "Hey, Double D."

People already expected the worst, and Kevin had somehow convinced Edd to give the people a show. To be what some ignorant youth would call: faggots.

Edd blushed suddenly, thinking back to when he never thought his dreams of being with Kevin would come true. They were the times when puberty was making self-control difficult. It was more like his personal training period, where he explored himself. Okay so, when he masturbated like once a week instead of almost never (he now felt ashamed).

((* Masturbation warning. Skip the bold if you don't like reading pervy stuff. *))

Edd laid on his bed sleeping, dreaming of Kevin. His pubescent sex-drive rocking his dream world. He had wet dreams a lot when he was 14 years old, and it was humiliating for him. He hardly had any sleepovers during this period because he was afraid that his friends would find out.

His eyes shot open and he sat up in bed, panting and covered in sweat. He could feel his lower appendage throbbing in his pyjama pants. It was painful, but the strange feeling also made him twitch, pleasure filling his mind already.

He laid on his back and closed his eyes, not daring to touch his member. He let his hand trail down his chest, his stomach, he swirled his fingers over his hips and down into his inner thighs, causing his breath to hitch and his nipples to perk up a bit, he felt those, too. Pinching and rubbing... He then explored his body with both hands, still not touching the place he wanted to the most. Rubbing his sides, hips, thighs, neck; trying to find places that made him feel good. He also wanted to increase his sensitivity a bit by focusing on the small touches, and the more aggressive ones.

Double D cupped himself through his pyjamas, gasping inaudibly. He bit his lower lip and exhaled, holding his lip between his teeth as he moved his fingers in multiple patterns over his length. He turned over onto his side and stuck his middle finger in his mouth, rolling his tongue over it, all the while he thought of Kevin. It gave him a deliciously naughty feeling that would later drive him crazy with embarrassment and guilt.

He held his finger away from anything that could possibly 'dry it' as he pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles and off of one leg, so he could spread them if he wanted to. He sat up and positioned himself comfortably on his knees with his legs a little more than shoulder width apart, and pushed his finger into himself. Edd let out a quiet whine, feeling his cheeks heat up and his body tingle with excitement.

All he could think about was Kevin. He imagined that Kevin was fingering him. He had made himself so sensitive that he could perfectly imagine Kevin's hot breath on the back of his neck. Kevin's lips trailing down his spine and- "Ahn-!" Double D yelped as he probed a sensitive spot, his lips parted to let out a desperate moan. His parents weren't home, he could be as loud as he wanted. "Kevin..." he felt odd about it, but hearing himself in this state drove him nuts-