Christmas 🎄

Mandy's POV

Holy shit it's Christmas. I wake up in Bradley's arms. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I wonder who this friend is that Lena went with. I push some hair out of Bradley's face and give him a quick kiss. He starts to wake up.

"Good morning beautiful Merry Christmas." He says in his husky morning voice. Oh god please give me the strengths and self control.

"Morning Bradley Merry Christmas. Can I ask you something?" I say.

"Yeah sure anything." He says sitting up.

"Do you know where Lena went last night?" I ask. He eyes widen.

"I-uhh yes I do." He says nervously.

"Can I know please?" Why is he so nervous.

"She's with Joe." He says.

"Oh okay why didn't she just say that." I ask.

"No I mean like she's with Joe they have been dating I thought you knew." He says.

"Oh wow no I didn't know but I'm happy for her." I say.

"So you aren't mad?" He asks.

"No she's a grown woman she can be with whoever." I let out a chuckle.

"Okay lets go down I think everyone is already awake and we have gifts to open." He says pulling me up.

We walk down stairs and his parents and sister are sitting on the floor by the tree. They all look so happy I wish my parents would be like this.

"Merry Christmas" they all shout.

"Merry Christmas" me and Bradley say.

We sit down and start to pass gifts around.

- skip unwrapping-

" Thank you guys so much but you didn't have to get me anything." I tell them.

"You are welcome love. And you are basically family now don't worry about it." Anne says pulling me into a hug.

Oh god she Is so nice. I sit back and watch all of them in deep conversation when my phone buzzes in my pocket. I unlock my phone and I got a text from a number I don't know.

UNKNOWN:
You can't hide from me I will find you and bring you back where you belong. Xxx Matty

I drop my phone. Omg how did he get my number i changed it. Omg what if he knows where I am. What if he's here somewhere. My breathing picks up and I begin to shake.

" Amanda what happened are you okay?" Bradley asks rushing to my side. I shake my head no and point to my phone. He picks it up and reads the message.

" He isn't going to find you. Don't worry you are far away from him. I won't let anyone hurt you." He says holding me.

"What if he knows where I am? I changed my number how did he get it?" I ask.

"Me the boys Lena an Joe will protect you. And maybe your mom gave it to him. Speaking of have you spoken to her lately?" He says.

"No I haven't spoken to her since i came home from the hospital. I just want to forget about this and enjoy Christmas with you and your family." I say.

"Okay lets go watch Christmas movies." He says kissing me softly. 

We have spent all day watching Christmas movies and drinking hot Chocolate. Nat put mistletoe above me and Bradley making up kiss once and a while. It was getting late and everyone was starting to go to bed.

"Good night everyone Merry Christmas." Nat says walking up the stairs. Next was his parents. Me and Bradley turned everything off and went to his room.

"I love you Amanda. I won't let anyone hurt you. I will protect you as much as I can." He says holding me tight.

"I love you to Bradley. And I know but I'm just a bit scared. Let's just go to sleep." I say kissing his lips.

"Good night babe Merry Christmas" he says.

" Good night baby Merry Christmas" I say

We instantly fall fast asleep.

___________________________________

Well feels good to be back. I'm sorry I haven't updated I came back from vacation alot later then I thought. But I'm back.