Hospital

Brads POV

  Im sitting in the waiting area as i wait for Lena and the guys. Oh god how can i be so stupid. She doesnt deserve any of this. As i pace through the room i hear the door open and see Lena and the rest running in. "Brad what happened? Where is she?" Lena shouts. "When i ran out the studio i kept calling her but she didnt answer, so i figured she could have gone back to the house. I was ringing the bell and still no answer. I decided to check to see if the door was locked and it wasnt. I called her name and nothing. I started to panick and i was checking every room until i finally found her on the bathroom floor in her room with a balde in her hand cuts on her legs and she was passed out. This is all my fault im so sorry i didnt mean to hurt her." I explain to them. I dropped to the floor and started crying.

Lenas POV

It breaks my heart to see Brad like this. I know he didnt mean to but he could have handled it differently. I cant be upset at Joe, he didnt know they met. I guess he was just trying to protect them. "Is anyone here for Amanda?" The doctor said. "Yes im Lena her aunt. How is she?" I ask. "Yes she is doing better. We cleaned her up. None of the cuts were deep so we just bandaged them up they should heal in about 2 weeks. Shes in room 302 you guys can go see her." He said. I nod.

Mandys POV

'Knock knock knock'

Ugh the doctor just left whos knocking now. "Come in" i yell. The door opens amd Lena walks in with Joe and the boys. Once i seen Bradley i lost it. "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE? GET HIM OUT NOW. I DONT WANT HIM HERE."i yell and start to cry. "Amanda please calm down hes the one who brought you here. He found you in the house." Lena says trying to calm me down but i cry even harder. "Please Amanda let me explain" Bradley says and starts crying. "No i dont care get out now or ill get security to get you out." And with that he walks out. "If you wont talk to Bradley then let Joe explain." Lena says. "Fine explain Joe" i say rolling my eyes.

Joes POV

"Well as you know' i know why you moved here. I thought it would be better if you focused on work and getting yourself back on track. So i told the boys you was off limits. I didnt know that you and brad had already met. It completley slipped my mind that you now live next door to him. I dont no why he got upset by it but i am sorry i caused this for the both of you." I saw to Amanda who is still crying. Oh god what did i do. "Ummm i know why he got mad" james says. "And why is that" Amanda says. "Well the night you met he called me. He wanted advice because well we all know he isnt good with getting girls but anyways he said that you are really beaitiful and he wanted to get to know you better and that he should have asked for your number but he thought it was too soon to ask being that he only know you for about 30 minutes. I told him he should ask you to hang out. He likes you Mandy i can tell." James says. She's looking at him with no emotion. "Boys i think we should go and leave Lena and Amanda to talk. Lena let us know when shes able to go home we get get one of the boys to bring her home. Im going to stop by brads and see if hes okay. Bye Amanda see you soon." I saw as me and the boys walk out.

Mandys POV

"Lena can you go ask the doctor when i can go home?"i ask lena. She nods and walks out. All i can think about is what James said about Bradley liking me. No he cant like me he doesnt know me. Lena soon comes back. "Well the doctor said that you will go home tomorrow. I have a meeting tomorrow would you like one of the boys to come get you and bring you home they have a day off being that all this happened." She says. "Umm yeah sure just give them my number so i know whos coming." I saw. "Okay hunny well im going to go and let you rest i will see you at home. Have a good night sweety." Lena says. "Night Lena" i say. I say down, pull the sheets over me and fall asleep instantly.

---------------------------

This probably sucks but oh well.

Was she too harsh? Will she forgive him?

Just wait and see