The Date ❤

Mandys POV

After the studio Lena drove us back home so i can get ready for my date with Bradley. I look through my clothes and i have no idea what to wear. Fuck why didnt i ask where we were going. I took out my phone and sent him a quick text.

To Bradley😜:

Umm where are we going to night? And what should i wear?

From Bradley😜:

Its a surprise. Wear something nice. Xxx see you at 8 love.

To Bradley😜:

See you tonight.

"Lena come here i need help" i yell from my room. "Yes what happened" she says. "My date is tonight with Bradley he didnt tell me where we are going but he said to dress nice." I start to panic. "Go shower and i will pick out your outfit i know where you are going." Lena says.

I go in the shower shave where i needed to be shaved washed my body and hurried out. On my bed there was a stripped black and white body con dress with my black heels(im only 5ft so with heels im atill small) and black leather jacket. I curl my hair and then apply my makeup. I do a natural look with cat winged liner of course a bit of foundation and highlight. I out some dark red lipstick on because why not right. I get dressed and i look at the time. It's 7:50 Bradley will be here in 10 minutes. I spray some perfume, put my shoes on and make my way down stairs.  

"Oh Mandy you look so beautiful." Lena says "thanks Lena im really nervous" i say with my voice a bit shakey. "Dont worry love its going to be okay you will love it. Hes nothing like Matt just give him a chance." She says pulling me into a hug. The doorbell went off and suddenly i felt sick. Oh god what is happening to me. I opened the door and was greeted by a very hot Bradley.

Brads POV

Im so nervous for this date with Amanda. I just hope nothing goes wrong. I ring the bell and the door opens i was greeted by a gorgeous looking Amanda.

"Wow you look..... Gorgeous". Was all i can say. "You dont look to bad your self there Simpson" she says. Oh god the way she says my last name. " shall we go?" I ask holding out my hand. "We shall" she says and to my surpise she takes my hand. I open the car door for her and let her in "what a gentlemen" she says. " haha well i try" i say. I get in the car and start to drive.

" can you tell me where we are going" she ask. "Nope" i say popping the "p". She rolls her eyes. She looks so beautiful tonight. Every chance i get a glance at her. "Keep your eyes on the road Simpson" she says. Her smile is so beautiful.

Mandys POV

About 20 minutes later we arrive at an empty field. "Oh god did you take me here to kill me?" I ask. He laughed and said.."no dont worry but i need you to put this on". He says handing me a blind fold. "Oh you're into that type of stuff. I can deal with that."i say winking at him. He blushes. I put the blind fold on and he helps me out the car. "If i knew we were going to me in dirt and grass i would have put different shoes on". I say holding on to him tightly. "But you look beautiful and its not all dirt and grass you will see." He says then kisses my cheek. Ugh his lips were so soft. Ugh no Amanda dont give in so fast. I shake the thoughts off and continue to walk. "Okay now take it off". He says.

I took off the blind fold. "Holy shit this is beautiful". I put my hand over my mouth. There was a gazebo with fairy lights all around it and there was a picnic layed out with daisys all around it. "How did you know i liked any of this?" I ask. "I had a bit of help from Lena i asked her what were some of the things you would like." He says. "Thank you but this is too much you didn't have to." I say. "But i did because i fucked up before and i want to make it up to you. I dont know what it is about you but its special." He says. Omg im about to cry no one has ever done this before. Yes ive had other boyfriends in the past but i never been on an actual date. "This is the 1st time ive been on a date" i say putting my head down. He puts his fingers under my chin and lifts up my head. "Im glad to be the 1st to take you out. You are beautiful. This won't be the last date i take you on." He says and then winks.

We eat, chat and get to know a bit about each other. Im starting to feel comfortable with him. Maybe he isnt bad. Maybe i should give him a chance. "I forgive you". There i said it. I looked up and his eyes widen. "You do?" He asks i nod. He then pulled me into a tight hug.

Brads POV

Yes she forgave me. I want to kiss her so bad but i will wait i don't want to rush it. We pulled away from the hug and i felt a couple of drops. "Oh fuck its starting to rain. Sorry if this messed up anything." I say as i put my head down. "Dont worry nothing is messed up this.. All of this is perfect." She says and then she kissed me. I was shocked at 1st but then i started to kiss back. It was perfect. We pulled away and i rested my forehead in hers. "Lets get you home before Lena kills me". I kiss her once more before walking to the car.

Tonight was perfect. But all i can think about was why hasnt she been on a date before shes beautiful. What about Matt she was with him for a long time. I want to ask but im scared.

We got to our block and i pulled into her drive way. I open the door for her and help her out. "Thank you for tonight it was beautiful." She says. "Anything for a pretty girl like you. And thank you for coming amd forgiving me it meant so much to me." I say hugging her. "Would you like to stay the night i know we have work tomorrow you Dont have to if you dont-" i cut her off by pressing my lips on hers. " yes i would love to stay the night" i say.

------------------------------------

Oh god i wish i can go on a date like that. Will he ask her about Matt? Will she finally tell him?