Meet the Simpsons

Drama drama drama happens in this chapter.
--------------------------------
Brads POV

~1 week later~

I know its been a week since me and Amanda been together but i want her to meet my family. I think they would absolutely love her. I know i do. Wait! What? I love her? Maybe i do. Shes beautiful in side and out. I love everything about her. She has a very nice ass to. My thoughts were interrupted when she walked out the bathroom in just a towel. Damn shes hot.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks. And giggles.
"You're just so fucking beautiful." I say pulling her towards me.
"Yeah keep telling yourself that." She says kissing my head.
"Babe would you like to officially meet my family. You know being that im always here and you never been to mine." I ask. "Yeah sure we can go today if thats okay" she says. Im shocked she said yes. "Yeah perfect go get ready and we will go" i say she nods and gets ready.

Mandys POV

Oh god i agreed to meet his family. How am i so calm about it? Im actually shitting myselft. What if they dont like me? What if they tell him to leave me? I push the thoughts in the back of my mind and get ready. I put my high waisted ripped jeans on, a black long sleeve shirt tucked in with my b&w vans. I straighten my hair and apply very little makeup. I grabbed my keys and phone and made my way down to meet Bradley.
"Im ready to go" i say
"Wow you look beautiful." He says.
"Ehh its nothing." I say giving him a kiss. We grab our jackets and head out.

~at Bradleys house~

Brads POV

"Mom, dad, Nat? Im home." I say closing the door behind us.
"In the kitchen love." I hear my mom yell.
"Hey mom this is Amanda." My mom looks up with a big smile on her face.
"Hi its so nice to meet you"she says pulling Amanda into a hug.
"Nice to meet you to Mrs.Simpson." Amanda replies.
"Love call me Anne." I think my mom likes her.
"Where's dad and Nat?" I ask.
"Nat should be getting dressed and your father is in his office. Go up and get them dinner will be done in 5." She says and i go up.

Anne-Maries POV

Amanda is absolutely beautiful. "So.. How are you? I heard what happened. Im sorry for my sons behaviour." I say.
"Im doing better thank you. And no need to apologize for him. I had a very long talk with him and we fixed things." She says.
"He really likes you. He cried everyday for 2 weeks. He didnt want to talk to anyone at all. Nat and derek doesn't even know what happened i forced him to tell me. He has been really hapoy since you guys been together." "Bradley is absolutely amazing Anne. He makes me really happy i think im falling hard for him." She says. Awww so cute how she talks about my Bradley. Bradley Nat and Derek finally made ot down.
"Dad Nat this is Amanda" he says pointing at her.
"Hi Mr.Simpson" shes says. Shes so polite.
"Please call me Derek." Derek says.
"Why is she here?" Nat said very angry.
"Nat stop"i yell.
"No hasnt she hurt him enough. He sat here for 2 weeks crying because of her. Bradley is too good for her." Nat yells.

Mandys POV

Oh fuck. What the hell just happened. As Nat was yelling, tears began to build up. "Nat shut up you know nothing about her or what happened it wasnt her fault." Bradley yells at Nat. He pulls me out the kitchen and brings me to his room.
"Are you okay? Im really sorry about her. I didnt think this would happen." He says trying to comfort me.
"Ill just go. I dont want to upset her." I say walking to his door but he stops me.
"No dont go. Im going to talk to her give me 5 minutes." He says and i nod.

Nats POV

How can he bring her here? He was so heart broken for 2 weeks. "Nat what the fuck was that? What is wrong with you?" Brad yells. I go to speak but he stops me.
"Dont speak im talking. It wasn't her fault. It was mine. I said mean things to her and she ended up in the hospital ahe could have died. She had a very bad life i dont need you making her hate herself even more. I cried because i couldnt see her. I cried because i hurt her. I cried because i caused her to hurt herself." He says. "Im sorry i will go and apologize to her." I put my head down and walk to his room.

Oh god what did i do. I feel awful. I get to his room and shes sitting on his bed crying.
"Can i talk to you?" I ask.
"Are you here to yell at me some more?" Shes asks.
"No i came here to apologize. I didnt know what happened. He didnt tell us expect my mom because she forced it out of him. I really am sorry" I say.
"Its okay" she says wiping her tears.
"No its not okay. I assumed before asking anything. I hope we can start over." I say. She nods.

~after dinner~

Mandys POV

"Thanks Anne the food was great." I say
"Anytime love." She smiles.
"Are you okay baby?" Bradley asks.
"Yeah im fine. She said sorry. I just want every thing to me okay." I say squeezing his hand a bit.
"Lets go up and watch a movie you're staying here tonight." He says pulling me to him room. I took out my phone to send Lena a text.

To Lena:
Staying over Bradleys ill see you tomorrow. Xxx-A

From Lena:
Okay use protection. Xxx-L

I ignore her dirty comment and i look up to see Bradley in just sweat pants with a dog laying next to him. I have such a hot boyfriend.
"Who are you looking sexy for and who is this beauty and where have you been hiding her." I say.
"For you princess and this is jesse she was in my parents room the whole time. I took out a shirt for you to wear so go put it on and bring that ass to bed im going to bring her down stairs." He says winking at me. I change into the shirt which went half way on my butt. I come out and climb into bed.
"You look so damn good in my shirt babe." He says bitting his lip. Oh fuck. He pulls me on top of him and starts to kiss me. The kiss gets a bit heated i feel him getting hard under me but i pull away.
"We are not having sex in here i just met your family." I say.
"Fine but im doing something else then." He says.

******SMUT******

He flips us over so now hes on top. He kisses my lips and makes his way down to my neck. He finds me sweet spot and i let out a small moan. He begins to suck harder while putting one hand down my panties. He starts to rub me slowly.
"What are you doing?" I say.
"You'll see just be very quiet or atleast try." He winks at me. He lowers himself down and pulls my pantied down. He spreads my legs open and starts kissing my inner thigh. He adds a finger and i take a deep breath. He pumps in and out slowly and i start to moan. "Ahh fuck" "you like that babe?" He asks i nod not being able to speak. "Well you're going to like this even more." He says winking. He puts his head in between my legs and begins to kitten lick my clit. My hand quickly goes into his hair pushing him down more. He adds another finger and picks up the speed. "Ahh fuck dont stop." As hes going faster a knot forms in my stomach. "I-im c-close" i say trying to conrtol my breathing.
"Cum for me princess."
With that i release on to his fingers he pulls them out and licks them clean.

"My turn" i say and i flip us over. I kiss down his neck leaving him love bites making my way down to his vline. I slight moan escaps his lips. I run my finger tips up and down his chest. I pull his sweatpants down along with his boxers and his dick springs out. I grab it and start pumping up and down slowly. "Use your mouth babe." He says."oh i plan to" i wink.
I take as much of him into my mouth as i could and i hear him take a deep breath. "Fuck Amanda" he taks a handful of my hair and pushes me down a bit more making me take more of him in. "A-hh f-fuck keep going" o pick up the speed and he grips tighter. I know hes about to reach his high. "Fuck im close babe" "cum for me babe" obsay putting him back in my mouth and picking up the speed. I hear him let out a big moan and he cums. I get up and swollow. "Fuck that was amazing" he says pulling me to him. "Yes it was" i say kissing his cheek. We pull the covers over us and we fall asleep.
---------------------------------------------

Jesus loves me right? Lol i hope so. Xxxx-Amanda