What Have I Done?

TRIGGER WARNING!!!

Mandys POV

I ran out the building trying to find my way back home. I need to find the train. I know its not far. A lady gave me directions to the train and i got a ticket to Birmingham. I was nothing but nice to him what did i do to deserve that. I got off the train and made my way to find a taxi to go home. My phone kepts ringing. I got missed calls from Lena,joe, dean, and the boys. Bradley called me 30 times. I ran to my room took my little box i was hidding from lena. I took the blade out and began cutting my thighs. I winced at the 1st 2 cuts but then got numb. I felt nothing no sting no emotions. I felt useless unworthy. After the 10th cut i stopped. I just laid there on the bathroom floor. I heard a faint sound of the doorbell ringing amd soon the room became dark.

Flash back from earlier

LenasPOV

"BRADLEY WILL SIMPSON!!!!WHAT DID YOU DO?" I ran into the studio yelling. He didnt say anything he jsut stood there looking at his hands playing with his rings. "Omg joe i hope she doesn't start again." I started to cry again. " what you mean start again?" Brad finally spoke up. "Well like i said to tris tjeres alot you guys dont know about her but its not my place to say. She use to self harm and im afraid she will do it again. She moved with me to escape." All of a sudden Brad gets up and runs out the building.

Brads POV

Oh fuck what have i done? Why did i treat her like that. I got into my car and drove to find Amanda. I need to apologize and explain what happened.

Flashback over

Stills Brads POV

I called her 30 times and no answer. I decided to go to her house and see if she was there. I pulled into the drive way and ran up to the house. I rang the bell and no answer. I checked the door knob and it wasnt locked. I bursted through the door searching the house for her i got to her room and checked her bath room. She was on the floor passed out with a blade in her hand and cuts all over her legs. Thank god shes still breathing. I took and my phone amd called 999.
"Hello what is your emergency?"

"My friend is passed out amd bleeding alot please we need help fast." I sat crying while holding amanda in my arm.

"Someone will be right there to help you sit still."

"Thank you" i say hanging up.

5 minutes later the ambulance came and took her. I couldnt go in because im not family but they said i can follow behind. I called Lena and told them go to the hospital that i will explain what happened.