Meeting The Band

THERES A BIT OF DRAMA IN THIS CHAPTER. ENJOY.
******************************

Mandys POV

I wake up and do my morning routine. I put on my black body con dress with my jean jacket and my black & white converses. I put my hair in 2 space bun and put a bit of makeup on. Lena called from down stairs asking if i was ready, i replied with a yes. I grabbed my keys phone and camera and made my way down stairs. Lena was already in the car waiting so i locked the door behind me and got into the car. 2 hours later we finally got to the studio.

Lenas POV

I spoke to joe about getting Amanda a job with Dean taking pictures of the boys. Maybe this will be good for her it will be a distractions from everything shes been through. Im glad she moved here. Shes going to see bradley again, i wonder how she will react. I think he is good for her. Hes such a sweet boy. "Okay so im going to go talk to joe and Dean, the boys are in studio 3 so just go in and introduce yourself." I saw giving her a smile. "But what if they dont like me" she says looking at her feet. "Oh love dont worry they will love you just go in they are nice boys and theres someone in there that might be happy to see you" i say winking at her. She just gives me a questionable look and walks to the studio room.

Mandys POV

What does she mean by "theres someone in there that might be happy to see you". I shake it off and walk in to see the backs of 4 boys. Whats with me seeing tje backs of people. I spotted a familiar mop of curls. "Bradley?" I ask very confused. Je turns around looking very pissed. He rolls his eyes amd turns back around. A tall muscular boy mouths"im sorry ill tell you later". I just nodded. "Im james by the way' this is Connor amd Tristan, you already know Brad and we are the vamps." James says while pointing to other 2 boys. " hi im Amanda but you can call me mandy" i say holding my hand out but the 3 boys rushed me into a group hug. I chatted with the boys for a bit they are really lovely. I really wanted to know what is going on with Bradley. I walked over and sat next to him.

Brads POV

Joe has told us that Amanda was off limits and that she will be working along side with Dean as a 2nd photographer. Ugh she looks so beautiful. I need to find a way to stop my feelings for her. I know ive only met her yesterday but theres something about her. She just pulls me in. Maybe if she hates me she will stay away. All i can think about is that dream i had about her last night. How good she felt around me, her plump pink lips taking every inch of me. Oh god what is she doing to me. I was snapped out my thoughts when she set next to me. "Hey are you okay you seem upset?" She says putting her hand on mine. I snatch it away and said..."WTF do you want leave me alone." Oh fuck. "Well excuse me you fucking prick im trying to be nice. Being that i will be working with you guys i thought we could be friends." She shouts while getting up from her seat. "Well we dont need you we already have dean you woukd just be in the way."i snapped back. Her eyes were glossy she was about to cry. Omg what did i do. "Fine ill go it looks like im not wanted here." She runs out the door. "Brad wtf was that for" james yells. "What ever we dont need her" i say walking into the booth.

Joes POV

I was talking to dean and lena when tris ran in the office and said..."amandas gone she ran out crying." Lena jumps up "what do you mean shes gone why was she crying did matt call her?" She starts to panic. "Her and brad got into a fight and who is matt." Tris says. "Its not my place to say,im sure she will tell you guys if we ever find her" lena says looking worried. "What you mean if we ever find her" i ask. "Well sje tends to run away from her problems, well except for one which i said before i cant talk about but she know her way around here so god knows where she went." Lena starts crying. " tris why were they fighting" Dean asked. "Well he was mad because of wjat joe told us earlier and sje asked if he was okay and he just lost it. He said that we dont need her or want her here that we already have dean". He says looking at his feet. Lena gave me a look. "I told the boys that Amanda was off limits and that Shes here to work that the boys and her dont need distractions. Idk why hes mad he doesnt even know her he didnt meet her until this morning." I say. "No he met her yesterday at my house he dropped something off for me. They got on quite well." Lena says. Oh god how could i forget he lives next door from them.

*****************************

Its crap i know lol chapter 7 is coming soon very soon.