Moving in and telling the others

Brads POV

I want Amanda to move in with me but I don't know if it's too soon. I mean it shouldn't be too soon we are having a baby together. Whatever I'm just going to ask. Also today we are telling every one about the twins.

"Baby get ready we have to meet the others at the bar." Amanda says pushing me to the bathroom.

"Sorry babe I'll be quick."
"Yeah yeah we all know that hair of yours takes and hour to tame."
"Oh shush give me 30 minutes I'll be done in no time."

I get in the shower and wash my body.😏(sorry not sorry) I come out dry myself and put on my clothes and try to tame this hair like Amanda said. 20 minutes later my hair was finally in place jeez I think that was more then 30 minutes.

(God he's soo hot)I go Down stays and Amanda is sitting on the sofa looking bored

(God he's soo hot)
I go Down stays and Amanda is sitting on the sofa looking bored.

"Sorry you were right my hair does take forever. I'm ready to go now." I say.
"Wow you look hot and these pregnancy hormones don't help either. We can just text them about the twins stay home and have some fun." Amanda says wrapping her arms around my neck.
"As much as I'd like that we are going to be late and everyone is already there we can always sneak a quicky at the bar and have fun when we get back home." I say kissing her soft lips.
"Fine let's go." she grabs my hand and rushes out.

~at the bar~

Mandys POV

" Okay so why did you drag us all here?"con says.
"Shut it con there's food here so don't complain." James says.
"Wow I see you just came for food." I chuckle.
"Anyways we wanted you all here because we have some news." Bradley says.
"We found out the gender and.."
"We are having twins a boy and girl." I was cut off by Bradley.
"Congratulations" everyone said.
"Wait one more thing." Bradley says and turns to me and pulls out a small box."Amanda will you move in with me?" Inside the box was the keys to his apartment.
" Oh my god yes of course I'll move in with you." He pulls me into a hug and behind us we hear a whole lot of awws.

The party continues and everyone is already drunk except me and Bradley he has to drive us home.
Smut!!!!!
"So how about that quicky ?"I ask.
"Let's go" he pulls me into the bathroom.

He locks the bathroom door and presses me against the door. He kisses me passionately and moves down to my neck. I let out a soft moan. He brings me towards the table and puts me on it. He lifts me dress and takes off my panties. He starts to leave wet kissed on my inner thighs.he then kisses my clit and then started sucking on my clit. "ahh fuck don't stop" he started to go faster. he added a finger and i took a sharp breath. thrusting his finger in and out of my pussy i was about to cum but then he stopped. he flipped us over and with out any warning he thrusted into me. 'fuck bradley that feels so good" "fuck you're so tight" he picks up the speed. "fuck yes faster harder" "you like me fucking you like this?" "yes bradley fuck." he then picks up the speed a bit more. he starts to rub my clit while thrusting. "ahh fuck im close bradley" "me to babe" his thrusts become sloppy and slower. "fuck mandy im cuming" "me to fuck" one last hard thrust and we both release. he pulls out and helps me fix myself.

"I love you baby." He says.
"I love you to Bradley" I give him one last kiss before we go back out to the party.

______________________________________
Jesus loves me right ? I hope so any ways this story will end tonight 2 more updates.