Im Sorry

Brads POV

For 2 weeks i have been trying to go see Amanda and apologize to her. I was completely out of order. I just want to explain to her. I hope she comes in to the studio today and maybe we can talk. I havent known her for long but these feelings are there and won't go away.

Connors POV

"So guys heres whats going to happen..." I begin to explain my plan to get Mandy to listen to Brad. I know she doesnt want to talk to him but she doesnt have to she can just listen. "So you think it will work?" I ask james and Tris. " i dont know Amanda is stubborn but we can give it a try". James says. "Yeah lets hope they kiss and make up i ship Madley". Tris says. "Wtf is a Madley". I ask. "Well you know Mandy, Bradley, Madley". Trisy says "ahh okay lets just get this over with we have alot coming up and we need this to work."i say.

Mandys POV

I decided to go to the studio today. Im not sure if im ready to see Bradley yet. I just want to get this day over with.

I walk i walk into the studio and was rushed into a group hug by James, Tris and connor. Hmm but Wheres Bradley. "Hey boys you're squashing me. I need my lungs to breath."i say trying to catch my breath. "Sorry" they say. All of a sudden i was picked up and thrown over James shoulder. "Ugh James what are you doing put me down". I yell. He doesn't say anything. Was get into one of the studios and he drops me on the sofa and says... "None of you are getting out until you speak to each other idc how long it takes we have all day. Well not really we have work to do but still talk and dont bother trying to get out its locked from the out side". And he walks away.

Me and Bradley just sit there in an awkward silence. After 10 minutes Bradley breaks the silence. "Listen im sorry for what i said. I went about it the wrong way." I put my hand up to stop him from speaking. "What have i done go you? Ive spoken to you one time before that day. And yes you did go about it the wrong way. I was being nice you looked so pissed when i saw you at the studio that day. I thought we had a bit of a connection the night we met." I say trying not to cry. "I am really sorry. Joe had came in and told us that you would be coming in to work with us and that you were off limits. I got really upset and-" i cut him off. "Why would that upset you Bradley?" I ask. "I know we havent known each other long but i like you, like really like you. I never thought just by looking at some one i can have all these feelings. I know you've had a rough past" my eyes widen when he said that. Oh god did connor tell him. Ugh im going to kick his ass. "But i wont hurt you. Lena said it isn't her past to say what happened to you but i want to start over. Get your trust back. I want to get to know you." He says as a tear rolls down his cheek. Ugh why do i have such a big heart. "Fine we can start over. But that doesnt mean i trust you just yet." I say. He pulls me into a hug and says "im really sorry and thank you let me make it up to you. Go on a date with me." "Tonight?" I ask. "Yes tonight". He says and giggles a bit. "Uhhh okay". Is all i can say. Way to go Amanda. "Okay ill pick you up at 8" he says.

Brads POV

Yes she agreed to go on a date with me. I cant fuck this up not again. I will prove to her that i will never hurt her. We carry on with our studio session and all i can think about is the date tonight. Im glad shes giving me another chance.

----------------------------

Hey guys yeah this one kinda sucks but oh well. It will get better i promise