Deep Sea

Tch. Humans. Selfish humans with their needs and greeds. They always take and never give back.

My name is Lance Mcclain and my mother is the ocean. 3000 years ago, I was born from normal parent with an incurable disease of death.

My parents threw me into the sea for I was hopeless. But mother ocean took me in. She cured my disease and fed me. Mother also named me. But now,.... Mother is sick, and ITS BECAUSE OF GREEDY HUMANS!

THEY DUMP WASTE AND CHEMICALS INTO MOTHER OCEAN! But mother thinks we can solve it if we try to talk to them.

Today, I am headed on shore to observe humans why they do such cruel thing. I know the deepest and the most dangerous of the seas, but these humans, arghhhhh! they are far more worst than monsters. They are demons. They are...... seLFiSh, dIsGustINg, gReEDy creatures. Who never are GRATEFUL!!!!!

Anyway, as I was climbing on shore, I saw Pike with an artificial fin. There were some humans around him too.

"Hey! What did you people do to Pike?!" I roared with anger. Pike is a dolphin and a good pal to me."Oh. You mean Henry?" replied the chubby person with roung glasses. He barely had hair left on his head.

"We saw him injured and weak on a rock. Half of his left fin was scratched and he couldn't swim to safety. He was probably targeted by a hite Shark. So we took him in and repaired his fin."

'Its true. The man speaks the truth.I guess not all humans are bad' a voice said in my head.

The voice was Pike's. I talk with Mother and other marine friends with our minds.

"Bye-Bye Henry" said the chubby man as the crew released Pike. "Adorable and talented creatures aren't they; dolphins?"the chubby man with a smile.

Tch. You think you can fool me with that smile. I know that your true self is a your greedy, selfish, cruel self. I decided not to tell back since I was just here for observation.

I walked to a quiet and deserted place. The other side was full with bitches and drunk men. Alcohol. Another selfish need humans need to survive. And the stench; eww, it stinks! Cursing and murmuring to myself about selfish humans; I spotted a young boy (a teenager to be exact), was picking up trash from the sea.

He had a mullet and had the most beautiful violet eyes I've ever seen. He seemed kind but still, I wouldn't let my guard down. He could be acting like he is picking up trash while relesing chemicals into the water.

"Hey, mullet what are ya doing?
I called to him. He noticed me and," what do u think I am doing eh?"he replied." Then what exactly are you doing?" I asked back. "Picking up trash from the sea for money."he replied.

I walked over to ask him more about his job without shouting over to each other. "Why did you do that?" I asked once I got there.

"What?! Don't you understand my language?! Whatever."he said weakly. "I will tell you over while drinking some juice."

We walked into a small drink shop with flowers. It barely had costumers, but the peace and quiet was what made it special. "What do you want to order?"he asked. I looked up at the board and there where weird characters on there." I will just have what you have."he said.

We sat down at a table near the window. "I believe we haven't been properly introduced. My name is Keith. And you are... "he started. "Lance. Lance Mcclain." I replied back. "What were you doing back there?"" How many times do I have to tell you? I was picking up trash so I could get some extra money."he replied.

"So you did that so you can get money? What is this thing called monry?" I stated. He spitted out his juice and screamed," You don't know what money is? Where do you come from?" "From the ocean" I whimpered.

At that momment do teenagers entered the shop." Oh, hi guys."

________________________________

A/N: 700 words. Quite satisfied. Comment if there are mistakes. Vote and thank you for reading.