Meet

"Oh, Hi guys" Keith greeted. Two human teenagers entered the store. The first one was perfectly tanned, chubby and tall. The second one was short and wore round big glasses. I am guessing the first one is a boy and the second is a..........?

"Guys, this Lance. And that is Hunk and Pidge." Keith stated. "Wow, Keith, you never make friends so easily.Or is it.......because you........l-?"Pidge said slyly. "No no no no no, its not like that!!!" Keith flustered.

"So, you are the person Keith has a crush on. Lets see....." Pidge said turning and observing me. A crush? Whats a crush? "Whats a crush?" I asked.

"Whaaaaaaaaaat? Where were you raised!!!!!" Pidge screeched. "In the ocean." I answered back weakly. "Your entire life? Did you even went to school?" Pidge qestioned me back.

"Ummmm. No?" I answered. Pidge and Hunk went roaring with laughter. "Good one. Lance, I think you and I are gonna get along."Hunk said.

Wow. These humans doesn't look so awful. "Ummm. Keith, when I asked you about what you were doing back then; you said you would tell me later." I said.

"Ohhhhh. About that, ummm, what is your question?" Keith asked. "Don't you people just ruin the ocean and not care about it?" I answered back.

"Oh, about that, ummm, lets say thats half true. We do litter in the ocean but some are putting efforts into filtering out those waste. I was picking out rubbish from the ocean so I can get some extra income." Keith explained.

Oh. I see. "Why are you so intrested in water pollution?" Pidge asked. "I just hate when people ruin the ocean" I replied quickly trying not to get too suspicious.

"Then would you like to join Voltron?" Keith asked. "What is  this 'Voltron'" I questioned back eagerly.

"Voltron is a group of people who are trying to reveal the secrets of the Galra government." Pidge explained.

"Ok. Then I'm in." I said. "
Woo-hoo! Thats another member for team Voltron!" Pidge celebrated.

"By the way, how many members are there in team Voltron?" I asked. "Including you its 4. Me, you, Shiro and Keith is like a member." Pidge said.

"Who is Shiro?" I asked. "He is Keith's half-blooded brother and he is a scientist. He works at the government lab. He is like an informant from the inside." Pidge explained.

"Hey, as a part of Team Voltron, you can stay with us." Keith said blushing. Wow. He's cute. Now, I can even feel the heat rising up to my cheeks.

"KLANCE IS CANON!" Pidge shouted. I was confused but I just decided to not mind it.

We ordered some cake and they were delicious! They are better than food back in home.

After we finished eating, it was near sunset. Pidge and Hunk headed off somewhere and only me and mullet was left.

"Hey, should we walk around the coast." Keith suggested. "Yeah, let's go!"

The evening sunset made the sky a shade of pink and purple. The water was orange due to the reflection of the sun. The sun was now resting on the horizon. The water was cool and warm. The air was a cool- breeze and the view of mother ocean is beautiful.

'Hi, honey, do you agree with me now?' Mother asked through our minds.

'Mom, you are right. People aren't that bad.' I replied.

'Told you. Mommy is always right. And who is this lovely boy beside you?'she asked.

'Oh. His name is Keith. He's nice. I kinda like him. I am having a great time with him.' I explained.

'Well, glad to hear you are happy. Did you find out anything?'she asked soothly.

'Yeah. Kind of. Keith, here, says its 50:50. They do litter into the ocean but, people also try ways to dispose their garbage differently." I explained.

'I see.Have a great time, sweetie' and with that, she ended the conversation.

"Its marvellous" Keith said. "Yeah. The warmest and the most lovable creature in the universe; mother ocean. The kindest and the most giving creature. Still, humans, just take and never give back." I said with a sad smile.

"Yeah. But she is also a taker sometimes." Keith whispered.

"What was that?" I asked. "Mm? Just nothing." Keith replied with a smile.

Then I felt warmth sensation around my hands that send tingles around my spine. It was Keith's warm hands, around mines.

"What are you doing?" I asked suprised. "Holding your hand, why? You don't like it?" Keith asked.

"No. Its not like that. I like it. Its just.. I have never hold hands with anyone." I replied.

"Glad to hear that. Because I am gonna hold your hand whenever I want from now on." Keith said wearing a big, happy smile that completes me.

_______________________________

A/N: 806 words. Proud of myself. Thank you for your support.😘

And as me being happy, a little bonus.....