Aquarium [Part 1]

"Wake up, sleepy pants!"

"Just one more moon, mother."

"What do you mean one more moon?! Get up already!"

"What? Where am I?" I opened my eyes to meet with purple eyes with curiousity. "Oh. Keith."

"Oh, me yeah! Now wake up! I made breakfast and its getting cold. I woke up at 4 am just to make for you, you know" Keith said blushing.

"Mmm, be right with ya." I dragged  my self out of bed and into the bathroom. My hair was all messed up and there was a thin line of saliva due to my drooling at night. Ew! I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair. I walked downstairs and it smelled..... like.... like..... omelette! Omelette is my favourite breakfast in the human world. Keith was the mastermind. He was flipping the pan and humming along to a song on the radio. He just looked like a perfect housewife. He tied his hair and wore an apron.

"Breakfast is served."

One bite was enough to overflow me with emotions and memmories. Joy, Happiness and Love. Just like mom's cooking. Its actually quite simple.

"Mmm, what us that smell?" Hunk said entering. He took one  look at Keith and shouted, "Guys its MamaKeith cooking! Come down here!" Within matter of seconds, Pidge and Shiro arrived. "Alright. I made some pancakes for you guys."

"Hmm," Pidge pouted. "You made omelette for Lance, but not us." She was grumpy all right but the savory taste of the food took over her.

"Thanks for the food!" We all said together. "So guys, since Lance never really got to go to some places, I was thinking, what about we go the aquarium today?" Keith said.

"WooHoo! Field trip with MamaKeith!" The rest shouted.
I was the only one who was left confused. What's an aquarium.

"Hey, Keith whats an 'Aquarium?" Keith just smiled and said, "Its a suprise."