Forget Me Not

'What's gonna happen?' Lance thought. Him as the ruler of Altea? Thats impossible! But at the same time, it truly made sense. If he wasn't the future ruler of Altea, why would mother ocean take him in? Why would a creature that has been hiding from humans, at the same time, take in a human boy?

Answering the question, send chills to the back of his spine. Is what the figure said was true? Is the Altean throne the only reason of his existence? These such questions wouldn't go out of his mind. He looked at the asleep mullet beside him.

He's so beautiful when he's asleep. I don't want to leave him. I want to stay with him. Lance thought while brushing some bangs off Keith's face. Keith at the momment woke up. "Mornin' mullet."

"Mmm, mornin' Lance. How long have you been awake?" Keith asked. "Not long." Lance replied. Keith saw the dark expression on Lance immediately and said, "Lance, what's wrong?" "Nothing, just a nightmare." "Do you want to talk about it?"

Lance didn't reply unsure of what he should say. To Lance's suprise Keith said, "its okay if you don't want to talk about it." Lance face lit up and, "thanks Keith." He surely is the best boyfriend in the world. "I'm gonna go take a shower." Keith nodded.

~

Lance wrapped a towel around his waist as he finished his bath. He went upstairs to his room to get some clothes. Keith was there and a shocked exprsessiom on his face. "L-la-anc-e, w-wha-t h-happ-end?" Keith stuttered. "What do you mean." I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw I've become full Altean. "WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I mean I was originally born as a human so there is no way this could happen. But apperantly it is. What? Who is this? Then I remembered. It's him. 'Ara. I'm shocked. You do again. But, then again, I'm your fate so you would anyway.' "WHAT'S GOING ON WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" I yelled in my mind. 'Nothing. It's just time's up.' "WHAT DO YOU MEAN TIME'S UP?!" 'It's time for you to go back.' Go back?! But where?! Then suddenly, pain rushed through my body. "Lance, what's wrong." Keith hurried over to Lance. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU HUMAN LOWLIFE!"

________________________________

A/N: Woohoo! We are near the end people! And boy, am I glad with my work. Until next time, my fellow readers.😌