Parting Time

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU HUMAN LOWLIFE!" Lance said as he pushed Keith to the ground. His eyes glowing. His body outrageously powerful. The horrified look on Keith's face brought back Lance's senses. He had hurt Keith. Keith. Keith; the breath-takingly beautiful, intelligent and talented boy he loved. He was a monter. Nope. Scratch that. He is a monster. "Keith. I'm so sorry I don't know what happened. My body just went out of control and I lost myself. I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I never cou-" Lance was interrupted by Keith yelling.

"GET OUT MY SIGHT! GET OUT MY HOUSE! I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE AND I NEVER WILL!" The words had hit bullseye in Lance's heart. He wanted to apologize. He wanted to stay and beg Keith until he forgives him. But he couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to disobey Keith's demands. He couldn't make Keith hate him more than he already does. "Fine. I'm sorry."and Lance ran out of the door. "Guys, I heard you fight. What happend?"ask Hunk comforting Keith. "I-I m-made hi-m l-leave." Keith said sniffing. "But, I didn't. I wanted to hug him and ask him what's wrong and shower him with kisses. I-I"

Lance ran and ran until he stumbled upon a rock and fall. He wanted to go back time and fix his mistakes. He want to tell Keith he's sorry, but he can't. He got up and saw his destiny; the sea. Told you so. Your life is meaningless without the ocean. This your fate. Him again. Now, it all made sense. I left Keith and ran away. And I was once again found by the sea. I shpuld accept my fate by now. So I descended down the sea. And resigned on my rightful throne

Goodbye my love

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•