Duties

"These marks... they're.... cursed
The boy is cursed! We must end his life! Or the volcanoe god might shower his rage upon us!"

"But, please, please make my son's death painless."

"I heed your cry. Then shall be. The boy's death will be decided by the sea."

My body went down and down until I have reached the sea bed. A feminine figure appeared before my eyes. "I see. So you are a cursed child." No. Not even a complete stranger accepts me. "But, you are blessed by god." Wait. What? She hugged me and suddenly, I was able to breathe underwater. She smiled at me and said, "Welcome to your new home."

~

Why? Why is the memory of my first meet with mother replayed?

"Because its time"

Time for what?

"Time for a new era."

And with that I found myself standing on water surface. There was a person standing in front of me. He is quite familiar.
"Who are you and what do you want ?" I asked nonchlantly.

"I am your fate."he whispered. His voice echoed through the space. "What fate?"

"You were born as a heir to the Altean throne. Thats why your parents abandoned you. They saw your true form and knew you aren't fit for the human world."

Flames of anger burned through my soul. "Thats bulllshit! I am fit for the human world. If I wasn't how come I befriended these humans."

The figure let out a small chuckle. "Lies. All of them are lies. You decieved yourself into believing it. And this boy," he made Keith's image appear. "Is also nothing but a lie."

"Leave him alone!" I shouted.

"I will. So will you."he replied.

"Huh? What do you mean I would leave Keith alone? I would never do such a thing." I shouted back

The figure's lips curled into an amused smirk. "Oh. You will. After all, your duty is to inherit the Altean throne. Nothing else is written in your book of life that shows love or happiness."

"That's bullshit! There are no such things! Even so, how come you know?!" I replied franticly.

"As I've said before, I am your fate. No one can ever escape or has escape what is written in their book of life." His expression suddenly grew dark. "You will leave this human world"

I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE! I WANT TO BE WITH KEITH! I WANT TO BE HAPPY! I WANT TO HEAR SHIRO'S PUNS! I WANT TO EAT HUNK'S BAKING! I WANT TO SEE KEITH. I WANT TO SEE HIM COOK. I WANT TO SEE HIM HUM. I WANT TO SEE HIM SMILE💧

Then I started drowning. Drowning in the sea. Falling untill I hit the ground. Then I woke up.

'What's gonna happen?'

________________________________

A/N: Guys I need to hear your thoughts cause its gonna efect the storyline.