Sleepover

*Connors POV~

I caught her stare at me a few times now, it was really cute. She was so beautiful! With her long, thick, blonde hair and crisp, blue eyes. I cant think about another girl...she could be like the last one.

"Oh, I'm Ellie by the way," she told us.

Ellie; what a cute name. I thought.

"If you'd like," she began, "you could stay here for just tonight..."

Yes! Yes! Yes!

"That'd be great!" I exclaimed, beaming. She smiled back at me. Oh that adorable smile again!

*Ellies POV~

Yes! He's staying the night omigosh we can watch scary movies and I'll scream and cuddle with him and he'll hold my hand and he'll love me forever and f- Oh my, do you hear yourself Ellie? Calm it down he's just a boy! That's staying the night at your house! SQUEEE! I thought to myself.

"Wow thanks! Can we get a few blankets though? Uh, we'll be leaving pretty early in the morning so we should probably sleep now." Jc told me.

Damn. I'll never see him again.

"Well at least let me bring Starbucks in the morning!" I laughed. Apparently Connor liked this idea for he stood up and hugged me.

"That'd be perfect!" He yelled, looking at the other boys. I smiled and grabbed some blankets from the cubord, helping them make a bed in the living room. One on the couch, one on the recliner and one on the floor.

"K now don't murder me in the middle of the night or something." I yelled from my room. I heard them all chuckle. "Oh and my mom will be home soon so don't freak out."

"Won't she mind?" Kian asked me looking worried. I was now hanging over the railing.

"Nope." I said, turned on my heel and closed my bedroom door.

If only they knew my life, how my mother was, how I lived...

I counldn't sleep at all that night. I kept thinking how I could get his number or something. About an hour or so after we went to sleep, my mom came home. Gosh that woman works so much i'm surprised she doesn't fall asleep right away! As i expected, she saw the guys.

"ELLIE!? Get down here!" my mother screeched. I quickly ran down the stairs to see my mother standing above Connor on the floor. They had just woken up obviosly, Kian rubbing his eyes and Jc yawning. Connor had a shocked look on his face.

"Oh hey! How was your day?" I asked her, trying to calm her down. I gave a faint smile although I could tell she was still pissed.

"Their car broke down a couple blocks away sooo I let them stay here for the night..." I explained. She sighed and walked into her room. I laughed and sat by Kian's feet on the couch, they all had a surprised look on their faces.

"Im not going to be able to sleep now!" Jc informed us, removing his blanket and revealing his boxers.

"Uh Jc..." Connor said smiling. He quickly covered himself and we all laughed.

"We could watch a movie?" I suggested, "how about... umm"

"A scary one!" Connor half shouted.

Omigosh! Yes Yes Yes!

"Uh sure... what about Insidious or The Conjuring?" I asked them.

"I havent seen the Conjuring." Jc told us.

"Well looks like we're watching that!" Kian said, sitting up so we could all fit on the couch. I got up to put the movie in and as I turn around, Connor is patting the spot next to him. I smiled and sat next to him on the very squeezed couch.

"You guys want some popcorn or something?" I asked them. They all nodded in sync...creepy.

"I'll help." Connor told me, standing up. He held out a hand for me to take. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand then he pulled me up. We walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a huge bowl and a couple of bags of extra buttery popcorn(yum).

"I really want to get to know you more." Connor told me while putting the popcorn in the microwave.

"There really isn't much you need to know." I told him. I couldn't look at him, I was kind of freaking out.

"Of course there is! Like, are you still in school? How old are you? What's your last name? And it goes on!" He asked me so much it was kind of over-whelming.

"How about we all go to Starbucks in the morning...and we'll all get to know each other!" I suggested while walking back to the couch. The movie had just started.

"Sounds great!" He whispered.

________________________________________________________________

Ok second update!

I'll probs do a 3rd one today because i'm bored.

But yeah! Hope you like!

-Brianna