I Think I Like You

*Connor's POV~

I wake up with my arm around Ellie's waist and her head resting on my chest. I can't help but smile when I see her smiling in her sleep, knowing that when she's with me, she's happy. I slowly and carefully slip out of bed and get some clothes on. I see Ellie waking up so I quickly find and put on some jeans although,

"Nice underwear." I hear Ellie say. I turn around slowly, kind of embarrassed, and see her leaning on her elbow and smirking. I laugh and slip on my jeans, making sure I'm not exposing my bright green boxers. She laughs and I walk over to her and jump right next to her. I start squeezing her sides and she laughs and yells at me to stop. I laugh and sit on her so she can't get up.

"Please! Please I can't b-breath!" She gasps. I laugh and get off her, laying beside her. It was quiet for about 3 minutes until Kian walks in. I jump up and see an upset look on his face...wait upset?

"I'll be right back!" I yell at Ellie while running out of the room. I run down the hall and catch Kian right before he walks into his bedroom.

"What happened?" I ask him. He turns around and hugs me, I realize he's crying and feel the tears run along my back.

"A-Andrea..." He whines. I knew it. I hug him back and walk him into his room to comfort him.

*Ellie's POV~

I realized Connor won't be back for a while so I decide to get dressed and attempt to look at least half-presentable. I walk to my room which is across from Kian's room. I hear Connor talking so I became nosy and put my ear up to the door to hear better.

Kian-"What a-about her?" He has obviously been crying.

Connor-"I like her, I like her a lot. Although I'm not going to ask her out because of Taylor. You see, I care for her a lot, therefore I'm not taking the chance of someone hurting her because of me. That's why I think this whole breakup could be a good thing. So that-" and that's when I stopped listening. I slowly walk back into my room, and sit in the huge beanbag chair Kian have me.

I started thinking and thinking about what Connor said. I haven't even gotten up to hey ready. I've been in my room for almosty three hours now and haven't done anything. I couldn't help myself though. Was Connor talking about me?! Well of course he was talking about me...although maybe he wasn't talking about me. I mean he doesn't even know that Taylor has been a threat to me. Unless one of the boys told him...omigosh he was talking about me!

I quickly look at my clock next to my bed and see it's only 11:30. I jump up and decide to look fully presentable. Or in other words, hot. I ended up straightening my hair, because it looks good on me, and wearing a really cute summer dress that was white and had yellow daisies printed everywhere. I topped it off with some white flats and a yellow-flowered flower crown. I had a very simple makeup look with just mascara, blush and a light pink lipstick. I look at the clock and it's already 1:30. It takes forever to get ready wow.

I walk down the stairs and see all the boys filming a video in the living room. I smile and decide to scare them. I run up and jump on Connor who was in the middle. All the boys laugh although Connor screeched. I laugh and decide to sit on his lap for the rest of the video. They were making a group Q&Slay (yes I did just do that.) If I wanted Connor to ask me out, I'd need to do a little flirting. As soon as the video ended, Connor pushed me off away. I frowned at how much he wanted me off of him. I walk towards the kitchen to get some soda until I hear someone run into the kitchen.

I laugh as I turn around although I didn't see anyone. I thought maybe one of the boys ran past the kitchen or something so I turn back around. I then feel someone grab my leg so quickly spin around and see Connor attempting to look up my dress. I laugh and back away. He jumps up looking embarrassed but quickly laughed after. I feel my face burn as he looks into my eyes. He walks towards me and looks down.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" He asks.

"You just did!" I laugh. He was still really close to me.

He laughs, "You wanna get dinner tonight? With me, I mean" he gives me a nervous look. I lean in and kiss him right below his lips and whisper 'okay.'

*Connor's POV~

It's been 3 hours since I asked Ellie to go on a date with me. Earlier today, Kian had convinced me to ask her on a date because the other guys would be able to protect her and blah blah blah. The important part is that she said yes! It was pretty obvious she had feelings for me...otherwise we wouldn't have kissed twice before. I always smile like an idiot when I think about it.

I ended wearing some cache's, a light blue button-up shirt, my white vans and a white tie. I did the usual with my hair and sprayed a couple squirts of cologne. I brushed my teeth and made my way down the stairs to make sure everything was going as planned.

*Ellie's POV~

I've been freaking out because of our date tonight. It's been 3 hours since he's asked me and I'm still getting ready.

I'm wearing a light blue short dress that fits my body perfectly with a low(not too low though) neck line and triangular cut out on the back. I wore my white flats again and lightly curled my hair so it had just gentle waves. Blue eyeshadow was a little too much so I ended up just applying a light amount of white on my eyelids, just to where it made my eyes look larger. Although, it made the blue in my eyes pop out...or that could be the dress I don't know.

I was finally ready so I decided to get a little advice from Kian down stairs. I've known everyone here for about a month now, although besides Connor, I've gotten the closest to Kian. He practically understood everything about me. All of my flaws, if something was wrong, he'd understand right away.

I saw him sitting on the couch with his phone. I walk over to him but he sees me before I can sit down. He sits up and smiles.

"You look beautiful!" He says looking me up and down.

"Yeah she does. But sorry Kian, she's mine tonight!" I turn around to see Connor and oh my did he look good. I also just realized we matched. Well actually, we both noticed because we both laughed. I give Kian a smile and I mouth 'thank you'. I then walk over to Connor and straighten his tie.

"Well, you look nice." I say and look up at him.

"Not nearly as nice as you." He smirks and grabs my hand. I smile and he leads me out of the house. This'll be fun.

*************

They're going on a date yay! But what Is Connor planning!?

Guys I'll be camping for nearly 9 days! So I won't be updating but hope you like this chapter!

-💕Brianna