Waking up

*Ellie's POV~

Nothing exciting happened during the movie besides the fact that I'll be spilling my life to these 3 boys I just met last night. I ended up falling asleep on Connor's shoulder, so Kian gave me the couch. The movie wasn't very scary actually, otherwise I would've grabbed Connor's hand or something.

I woke up around 9:30. As soon as I woke up I ran into the bathroom because I knew I looked like crap every morning. I could hear all the boys talking in the living room. I obviously woke them up. As soon as I fixed my hair, washed my face and did my make-up, I ran up stairs to get dressed.

"There she is!" Jc yelled. I turned to face them and gave them a faint smile and a 'Good morning'. Then I casually walked up the stairs trying not freak out by how cute Connor looks right now. His hair all messed up, shirt off. As soon as I reached my room I changed into a pair of white high-waisted shorts and a pink flowey tank top I got from Forever 21. I put my hair up in a high ponytail earlier in the bathroom but I decided to curl it instead.

As I walked down the stairs the boys were all folding their blankets. Kian saw me first and he wolf whistled.

"Did I really look that good?" I asked myself.

Connor and Jc looked up at me now. They both gave me a smile. I returned the favor, coming down the last of the stairs.

"So, we still going to Starbucks?" I asked them, now helping to fold the blankets.

Connor replied with, "I would hope so!"

I smiled and put all the blankets back where I got them. They all then took turns going into the bathroom to fix their hair or something. They all had just slept in their clothes so...

*Connor's POV~

As soon as she walked down those stairs, and Kian whistled, I saw her and oh my, she looked amazing. Her blonde hair with a slight curl. Her makeup looking amazing with the light pink eye shadow and eyeliner. All I could do was smile at her. I knew I looked like crap in the morning so I of course went to fix my hair and stuff in the bathroom.

As soon as I came out, Kian and Jc were arguing who was next in the bathroom. They both looked at me then raced to the bathroom, Jc winning.

Ellie and I laughed then she told Kian there was a bathroom upstairs. He raced up there, finding the bathroom and closing the door behind him. Now it was just me and Ellie alone. It was really awkward until my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and the caller ID told me it was Ricky.

"I'll only be a minute." I told her, giving her a big smile. I stepped out front to talk to him.

"Hiya!" I answered.

"Connor! Where the hell are you guys!?" Ricky asked.

"Oh, well after watching 'The Fault in Our Stars' with Kian and Jc, Jc's girlfriend broke up with him. Kian then had the most original idea to egg her car...so we did." I finished with a laugh.

Ricky was laughing by now. "Ok...well where are you now?" He asked.

"We're at this girl's house. She let us stay the night because the cop's ended up catching us." I slowly explained. Ricky was silent for a while...

"You guys are stupid." He laughed.

"I'll be home soon." I told him, then quickly hung up. I walked back in the house just to see Ellie over Jc's shoulder and running around, laughing. I felt a little bit of jealousy to be honest. Jc must've noticed because he put her down and looked at me. I smiled to release the tension.

Ellie came over and stood next to me.

"Ready to head over to Starbucks?" She asked us while putting on a pair of pastel pink flats.

We nodded, getting our shoes on. I felt the need to thank her for everything so I came up and hugged her.

*Ellie's POV~

Connor hugged me and I blushed...extremely bad. Jc and Kian winked at me and smirked. I just laughed.

"Thank you for everything!" Connor said in my ear, sending tickles down my spine.

"No problem!" I replied with. He gave me and huge smile and kissed me on the cheek.

"I-I uh...let's go to Starbucks now." I said, opening the door.

____________________________________

Yay update.

Ok! So next chapter they'll be going to Starbucks I swear!

Thanks for reading! Make sure to vote and comment please!

-💕Brianna