Chapter 11

Connor's POV:

It's been 3 weeks since our first date...and I haven't seen Ellie since. Kian told me she's messing around with some other dude, although Ricky told me Kian's full of crap and just busy with school. I keep forgetting she just graduated high school and moving on with college, but she can still give me a call once in a while!

I sigh as I turn on my camera. I need to post a main channel video this week or my fans will kill me. I honestly do feel bad for leaving o2l, but I need to pull my shit together. Although, without Ellie, I feel like it's falling apart again.

*Ellie's POV:

"Ellie! Finish your paper so you can do this weeks laundry!" My dorm roommate yelled at me.

"I told you I can not rush this! It counts as half of my grade!" I yelled back. Brianna rolled her eyes and left the room. Ugh, she's such a beotch! I begin to frant-...frant-...Franta! Holy crap! Connor!

I jump out of my seat and grab my phone off of my bed. I quickly find Connor's contact and call him. It rang only twice before he answered.

"Hello?"

"Connor! I've missed you so much! I'm sorry I haven't called you or seen you...my father put me in school and I've been super busy since and I-"

"Ellie! It's fine! I understand," he giggles, "just promise to call me every once in a while." I suddenly find a huge grin on my face.

"Okay." I reply and slowly hang up. But no, calling him wasn't enough. I had to see him! I need to see him now!

(A few hours later)

I quickly jumped in my car before Brianna could realize I haven't done the laundry yet. I got to the house in like 5 minutes, when it usually would take like 15. A large grin laid on my face as I walked up the walk way. I knocked on the door and waited...I just realized I didn't look if any of the boys' cars were here.

Just as I was about to go look, a little girl answers the door.

"I-uh am looking for Connor?" I awkwardly tell her. She gives me a confused look.

"MOOOMMMMM?!" she suddenly screams. Her mother comes racing down the familiar stares only seconds after. She looks up at me and asks what I wanted. I explained again I was looking for Connor.

"You must be talking about the boys we bought the house from!" She laughs. "They moved out weeks ago!"

________________________

Sorry this is so short! I've been super busy lately! But I'll try to post more:)

Yes I did put my name in this! Lol I couldn't think of another name. But yeah so stay tuned! Because I'm going to really try and wrote more!

-Brianna