I'm leaving

*Ellie's POV~

The door swings open, and a girl about a foot and a half shorter than me stands in front of me. She was very pretty until I realized she looked very familiar. I immediately slam the door in her face when I realize It was Connor's crazy ex-girlfriend, Taylor. I stand there shocked until Ricky runs out of his room.

"What the hell was that?!" He ask/yelled at me. I snap out of my state of shock and explain who was on the other side of the door. He gasps and opens the door slowly, me standing behind him. Taylor stood the with an innocent look on her face.

"May I help you?" Ricky asks cautiously.

"Uhm yes. I'd like to see Connor of co- who the hell is that?" She says gesturing towards me. I give her a shocked look until Kian saves us.

"My girlfriend!" He says as soon as he walks in the room. He walks up and kissed my cheek but not until wrapping his arm around my waist. I give Taylor a slight smile. She rolls her eyes then continues her sentence.

"Call Connor down for me." She demands. Ricky turns like he's about to yell at Connor to come down the stairs but instead slams the door in her face again. I laugh and Kian releases me. He gives me an awkward smile and I thank the both of them.

I decide to tell Connor what just happened so I run upstairs towards his room. Right as I was about to walk in I hear him softly crying through the door. My smile quickly falls into a frown as I slowly walk through into the room. I see him on his bed hugging his pillow intensely and his face completely shoved into it. I sigh and slowly walk towards him. I just assume something happened with his mother, maybe his feelings just rose up or something.

He doesn't even look up at me when I sit next to him on his bed, even when the bed shook as I sat down.

"Connor, honey what's wrong?" I ask him, playing with his hair. He looks up at me and my stomach drops. His face looked so sorrowful and depressed. I felt like dying in a hole. He sees me and just starts bawling. He falls into my arms and all I wanted to do was to make he sure he was happy again. I lift him up so that he could look into my face.

"Connor, explain." I demand. After that, we talked for literally hours. He explained to me his whole life, what he's been going through, how he feels and it goes on. He stood up and grabbed his laptop. It was dead silent as he logs in. He hands the device to me and I begin watching his new video, "New Chapter." As I watched it, I find myself crying. Connor Franta was leaving O2L. I look up at him but he was looking at the floor.

"Connor, wh-" I begin.

"I'm depressed. I have been for 6 months now, you saw the video." He was still staring at the floor, "I can't handle it anymore." I understood completely. I smile at him and kiss him on the cheek and grab his hand.

"Let's go do something." I tell him softly and pulled him out of the bedroom.

*Connor's POV~

Ellie pulls me off of the bed and into her car in about 45 seconds. She obviously wanted to get some where quick! Although I didn't really feel like going anywhere, doing anything or even seeing anyone. I really was depressed, I have been taking anti-depressant pills for a few weeks now.

The whole car ride was silent. I have to admit, I really did want to spend time with Ellie. I mean, ever since meeting her that one night, I may have gotten a slight crush on her. I glance over at her. She was very beautiful, today she was wearing black high waisted shorts and a white crop top that said "lol ur not Beyoncè." Her hair in a loose fishtail braid down her back and some really preppy sunglasses on her face. While I'm over here wearing basketball shorts and a simple tank-top.

"We're here!" She yells in excitement. I smile at how cheerful she is all the time. I step outside the car and immediately smell the salty air. She took me to the beach! I give her a huge smile and just think about how lucky I am to have a friend like her. She begins walking towards the ocean but I run up behind her and grab her waist and spin her around. She squeals and I put her down laughing. She really knows how to make someone happy.

*Ellie's POV~

I have obviously made Connor a little happier today for him to run up to me and swing me around. I squeal in delight and as soon as he puts me done, I find my arms around his neck. I gaze into his beautiful green eyes as our faces near closer...and closer. Connor closed his eyes and touches his lips on mine. We kiss for about 2 and a half minutes, until we both pull apart at the same time and I can't help but blush. He smiles as he picks me up by my thighs and my arms and legs wrapped around him.

The rest of the day was perfect. We played in the water, built sand-castles and chased seagulls. I couldn't have asked for a better time! After watching the sunset, Connor and I headed home. As soon as we step inside, I headed for my bedroom. Although Connor grabs my hand and pulls me into him. He hugged me for a while until he pulled me into his bedroom. He jumped on his bed and made me snuggle next to him. I dug my head deep in his chest, and never felt like leaving.

*************************************

Cute little chapter lol.

Did anyone else cry because of Connor's video!😭 I did!

Thanks guys!

-💕Brianna