Starbucks☕️

*Ellie's POV~

I can't believe he actually did that! Was it just a friendly gesture? Or something more?! Ugh, the feels.

Well anyways, I drove the boys to Starbucks. I have to say it was a really crazy ride! Jc sat next to me in the passenger sit leaving Connor and Kian in the back. He kept blasting the radio like literally as loud as it could go. All I could do was laugh as they danced and sung to "Turn Down". It was quite hilarious.

We arrived at the coffee shop and there was maybe just a few people in here. We chose a high-seated seat by the window after we ordered our drinks. I just got one of those berry tea things. I really don't come to Starbucks often so I really don't know the names of anything. The boys got like those fancy fraps.

"Ok so tell me," Connor began. "What's your last name?"

"Washer." I replied. I know my last names really stupid.

"Washer..." He laughed.

"Shut up!" I yelled at him, pushing him slightly on the shoulder. "Ok my turn."

"Jc, how old are you?" I asked. Apparently this turned into some sort of game.

"21" He replied, smirking. "Ellie, how old are you!?" He asked back, laughing.

"18." I replied, smiling hugely and squinting my eyes. Just to add effect I guess.

"K. How about you ask a question and we all answer." Kian suggested.

"Ok. What are your last names?" I asked.

(C:Con J:Jc K:Kian)

C- "21" Connor replies smiling at me.

J- "21" He says while sipping his coffee.

K- "18" Kian replied blankly. He was staring outside the window. I turn to see what he was looking at. All I saw was a girl about my age. He was probably just checking her out so I turn back around.

"Uh Connor..." Kian says, still staring. I see Connor look outside too and then run to the men's room.

"What was that all about?" I ask Jc.

"Connor's ex..." He replies. He was now staring too. Was she like really hot or something? I turn around to look at her again. She was very pretty. She had a darker skin color, beautiful hair, gorgeous brown eyes and really cute style to be honest. It was kinda hipster looking. She seemed pretty nice actually.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask. Only Jc was staring now.

Kian replies, "She was, or should I say is, kind of crazy... We were hanging out with our good friend Jenn. Just me, Connor and Ricky and her obviously,a few weeks after Connor dumped her. Well, we had all gone to go see a movie and she was there. Um let's just say the theater banned us from ever going there again, my soda and popcorn both ended up on the floor, and Jenn is now missing a large amount of hair on the back of her head." Kian ended laughing.

"Should I like hide or something!?" I asked, kind of freaking out.

"Well no." Jc replied. "Unless she knows Conner's here."

"Ok... What's her name anyways?" I asked them.

"Taylor." They both said. They were both now staring at her. She was talking to some guy drinking another of those fancy frap thingies. Well, at least that means she won't be coming in here. After about ten minutes, she left. Kian texted Connor to tell him she was gone. He came out kind of red.

"Some guy thought I was taking a crap." He explained, sitting down. " so when I left without washing my hands, I heard him whisper 'Disgusting little creeps these days'." We all laughed.

We seemed to talk for hours, although it was only about 45 minutes. I now know what their last names are, that they make YouTube videos with other guys named O2L, the things they like to do and blah blah blah. All they really know about me is that my dad died when I was young and my life's extremely boring. We laughed and laughed for ages until someone called Connor. He stepped outside to take the call. I was curious, so while Jc and Kian talked I just kinda looked at Connor through the window. I grew kinda worried because his face dropped into a frown almost immediately after he answered. He said a few words then came inside. He still looked really sad so I asked what was wrong. He sat down and looked at the floor.

"My mother...s-she got in a really bad car accident, leaving her in a coma. They don't know if she'll ever wake up." He replied, starting to tear up a bit. It was quiet for a while. All of us were just kind of shocked, except Connor who was now crying.

"Connor...I'm so sorry. I'll drive you to the hospital to see her." I told him standing up. Jc and Kian stood up also, although Connor didn't move. I slowly walked over to him. He was looking at the floor, trying to hold in his tears. This pained me too much. Not only did I lose my father in a car accident, he's close to losing his mother because of another car accident. I grabbed his hand which made him look up at me.

"It's okay." I said softly. He got off his chair and as soon as we stepped outside, he pulled me into a tight hug. I didn't pull away for a long time. I knew how he was feeling...I went through this too. He started sobbing in my shoulder which made me cry a little too. I saw Jc and Kian just get in the car, both looking really upset. I wasn't mad that they had just left us. All of this could be depressing to anyone.

**************************************************

This was kind of really hard to write!😩

Well I hope you enjoyed...my, like 2 readers! Lol! 😂😩

Well make sure to vote, comment, share, you know all that crap!

-💕Brianna