Chapter 3

Jessica's POV

When I woke up that morning, I had to pinch myself to make sure I actually did what I think I did. OH, MY GOD! I STOOD UP TO BLAKE THOMAS AND MADE AN AMAZING SHOOT IN THE SAME DAY!!! Okay, got that out of my system. Now, where was I, oh yeah, when I woke up.

I am actually really excited and scared for today. Now I'm acting like a girly girl. 'Barf' Anyway, I really want to know what he would do after what happened yesterday. I have to tell Mindy what she thinks going to happen.

When putting my hair in a ponytail, I hear a honk in the driveway. I quickly grab my backpack and run downstairs before saying bye to my dad. I get into the car when she eyed me suspiciously. "Why are you wearing that?" I look down at my clothes. I was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and some sweatpants. "What so wrong with trying to be comfy?" I ask before looking out the window. She took the key out of the ignition and says, "I'm not going to start this car till you tell me what happened to make you wear that."

I sighed and said, "I may or may not have stood up to Blake Thomas last night." I say the last part before turning to her to see her eye bulging out of her sockets and mouth on the floor. "Your kidding right?" She asks not moving an inch. "What, it's not a big deal"

She shakes her head and starts the car and starts driving towards school, "You know you have to tell me what happened, right?" I sigh dramatically as I told her the story, I had to cover my ears since she screamed so loud. "No wonder why you are wearing that. Your hiding from him." I scoffed at her and said, "Whatever"

Once we got to the school, she kept pushing me towards the door. Once I open the doors, I quickly get to my locker. The gym door was open and I made a mistake of looking inside. There was pretty much every girl in the school giggling and cheering. Then all the sudden, I was being pushed into the gym by some girls. What the? I look around the gym until I found Mindy

I got to her and asked, "What the heck is going on?" She shrugs her shoulders. I look around until I hear the weird noise of someone tapping a microphone. "Is this on" I hear and both me and Mindy's eyes widen. You got to be kidding me. I turned to the podium in the middle of the gym. There he was, the guy I'm trying to avoid.

He looks around before taking out a piece of paper. "Hello, as you all know, I'm Blake Thomas. You all might be wondering why you are all here. Well, I'm about to tell you. Yesterday, I saw a girl and I really need to find her. I didn't know what to do so I'm trying this. Please, I really need to talk to you. " He ends his speech with a scan of the crowd.

I quickly hide behind Mindy as she stifles a laugh. After he scans in front where I am, he turns and I silently back away and leave. Holy moly, that was weird. I quickly get to class only to find all the guys there, not one girl. Mr. Humbug asks, "Why are you the only girl that's appeared?" I quickly scurried to my seat as a bunch of girls barged into the classroom right as the bell rang. I sank into the seat as Blake comes into the classroom a few seconds late.

I thank god that his seat is at the opposite of the room. When class starts, I swear someone was watching me. I look around the room till I made eye contact with 'him' I quickly turned and raised my hand. "Yes, Jessica?" Dang it, now he knows my name. "May I use the restroom?" I ask quietly. He nods his head towards the door. As quickly as I can without looking suspicious, I get out of the room.

Dang it, dang it, dang it. I should have thought this through more. I quickly walk towards the bathroom when I hear him call my name. Double dang it. I start to run until I feel a pull on my wrist. He spins me around so I'm facing him. "I need to talk to you." I yank my wrist from his grip and start walking away. Then in a second, I'm being pinned against the lockers. "Stop, I need to talk to you, please" I close my eyes and asked softly but with anger, "What do you want?"

I open my eyes to have him really close to me. I tried to lean back farther but it only makes him get closer. "Where did you learn to do that?" he asks to close to my face I can feel his breath on my face. "Please, get away from me," I say while trying to push him away but he doesn't budge. What are you, a brick wall? "Not until you tell me your secret," he says getting closer. I couldn't take it anymore. If he got any closer he would kiss me. 'barf'

I knee him where the sun doesn't shine and run away, getting into the bathroom. I close the door and lock it. What the. Am I dreaming? I pinched myself. Nope I'm awake. Dang it.

I went to the sink and splashed my face with water. What am I going to do know?

~~~~

Hello people of Wattpad. I am so sorry for the wait. I am really busy with my solo's in band and hopefully a solo in choir. Crossing my fingers. I really hope you like the chapter. It is a little shorter but i thought it would be the perfect place to stop. Give your opinion and review if you liked it

- Chicmack <3