AUTHORS NOTE

BOIS I AM FUCKIN HYPED
I HAD THE BEST IDEA FOR A SEQUEL/SPINOFF OF THIS BOOK

IT WOULD BE 15 CHAPTERS OF WHAT HAPPENED TO CHARLES LEE (SINCE IN THIS BOOM WE DON'T GET MUCH INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED LEADING UP TO HIM MEETING SAM) SO IT WOULD BE LIKE,,, FROM HIS POINT OF VIEW UP UNTIL, WELL, Y'ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM IT YOU READ THIS BOOK.

okay so basically it would be like,,, it would show what Charles was thinking when he met Sam, and what happened leading up to when he met Sam in the hospital, and then once he meets Sam you see what he was thinking when he kissed Sam, and when...well, you know what happens to my poor boi Charles Lee if you read the book lol.

Would you read this??? Because I had this idea during dinner and suddenly got really excited and 'The election of 1800' is stuck in my head so it was just  this idea to the tune of 'SHAKE HANDS WITH HIM (BURR) CHARM HER (BURR)' AND YEET IT WOULD BE SO FUN TO WRIYE

so basically if you actually read through my writing in this note up to this point, would you read this idea I had if I wrote it?

(Also about the Hamburr book.... it's gOne lol I deleted it because we all know it wasn't going anywhere but I'm starting a new one and everyone's favourite boi Charles Lee will be a prominent character and so will Sammy boi and Good ol' King George so that's nice okay I'm done rambling now)