Chapter 5

Professor Glynda's class

Pyrrha is kickin CRDL's ass alone moving super quickly and avoiding or blocking their attacks, everyone stares in awe at how she's doing really good by herself against a whole team, then she does something even more amazing, she knocks Cardin in the air then jumps up slashing him with her sword then she levitates her shield and jumps off of it mid air then grabs Cardin and slams him into the ground then kicking him back in the air."And that's the match." Professor says"Lucky shot" Cardin says as he falls over. Glynda complements her and encourages her to enter the tournament. Then Mecury asks to fight Pyrrha and she accepts, halfway through the battle he forfeits after seeing how she fights,even though he was doing kinda good. "Pyrrha is the victor again, next time think harder about an opponent, that is all for today, the dance is this weekend and your mission on Monday" she looks at Y/N hoping to get a dance with him but feeling a bit shame knowing she shouldn't think of her student that way.

Timeskip Dorm

"We want you to go to the dance." Ruby says"We're worried, this investigation is messing with you." Yang says"You can't sleep, you hardly eat and your grades are suffering."

"You think I care about grades!? People's lives are at stake."They all assure her that everything's fine and that she needs to rest but Blake still thinks it's a waste of time and leaves to the library.Then there is a knock, Y/N goes to answer then he sees Jane at the door with a guitar and starts pplaying "Yyyyy/Nnnn" then he quickly shuts the door. "Oh come on." she knocks again"Open the door, I promise not to sing" he opens the door but she plays again "I lied! Y/N Schnee will you accompany me, to the dance on....Sunday?"

"Are you done?" he asks"Yes?" she says then he declines and shuts the door,"What?" he says after turning around"And that is why we call you the Ice Prince."Ruby falls over"All my life girls have only cared about the perks of my last name. Besides, I already have a date in mind." he responds."Date or no date, none of this matters if Blake won't go." Ruby says.

Timeskip to Pyrrha and Jane training on the roof

They clash multiple times then Pyrrha sees an opening and trips her. "Your swordplay is getting better."  Pyrrha says as helping Jane up"So are you ready for Aura?" she asks"I'm thinking maybe we can skip,I might go on a jog." "Oh come on, I know you get frustrated but you're getting better just keep trying.We'll find your semblance on day now."

"It's not that, it's dumb" Pyrrha walks up to her"You know you can tell me."Jane looks down"It's Y/N." Pyrrha looks down for a second and looks back up"I asked him to the dance and he shot me down. Big surprise right?" then she chuckles"Well, I believe the saying goes, theres' plenty of fish in the sea." Pyrrha slowly smiles"That's easy for you to say, you've probably got guy clamoring each other just to ask you out." Jane says"You'd be surprised" Jane turns around and walks off "Oh please, if you don't get a date to the dance, I'll come in my bra and panties. Heh."Jane says thinking Pyrrha will definitely have a date. Pyrrha frowns knowing she most likely won't have one.

Timeskip Next day

Y/N sets two pieces of tablecloth in front of Ruby"I need you to choose." Ruby looks for as second"Aren't they both the same?" Y/N scoffs "Why did I ask?" then walks away. Yang and Ruby discuss Blake going to the dance, then she looks over at Y/N"Y/N! I thought we agreed! No doilies!" Y/N walks up to her"If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines." then Sun and Neptunia walk in"Your dance is gonna have fog machines?" Y/N and Yang turn to them"We were thinking about it." Y/N says"That's pretty cool." Neptunia says. Sun walks next to her"Y'all ready for dress up?" Yang chuckles"Laugh all you want, I'll be turning heads especially Y/N's." then he turns to her "Ha! I already did it!" she laughs.They discuss Blake and how they're gonna get her to go to the dance and that she WILL be there.