Chapter 1

The stuff in this() are thoughts and Jane is female Jaune

These are what you can choose for looks.Now on to the story!

Y/N POV:Beacon

(Some girl just fell into my luggage! What was she thinking!?)

"What are you doing?" I yelled

???:"Sorry!"

Y/N:"Sorry? Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused!?"

She tries to hand me a box of dust as I snatch it from her.

Y/N:"Gimme that! This is dust, mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry!"

I take out some dust

Y/N:"What are you, brain-dead? This is dust, fire, water, lightning, energy! Is any of this sinking in!? What do you have to say for yourself?"

Suddenly she explodes!

She starts tapping her pointer fingers together nervously.

Y/N:"Unbelievable!This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!"

???:"I'm really, really sorry!"

(She could have killed us I can't believe her!)

Y/N:"You complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

Red ???:"Well I uh-"

Y/N:"This isn't your ordinary combat school with sparring and practicing you know? We're fighting actual monsters, so watch where you're going!" I yell as I cross my arms and look away

Red ???:"I said I was sorry, Prince!"

Black ???:"It's heir actually. Y/N Schnee, Heir to the Schnee dust company, one of the largest dust companies of energy propellant in the world."

(Finally, someone who knows their stuff)

Y/N:"Finally some recognition!"

Black ???:"The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business forces"

(What the hell!?)

Y/N:"Wha- how dare-th-the nerve" I say as the younger girl in red and black chuckle,I couldn't get out a sentence after that, I snatch the dust the girl in black and walk away angrily.

Red ???:"I promise I'll make this up to you!"

Timeskip to the speech

Ruby POV:

Yang:"How's your first day going little sister?"

(I was still kinda mad at Yang for leaving me)

Ruby:"You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?"

Yang:"Yikes, meltdown already?"

Ruby:"No! I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! There was some fire and maybe a little ice."

Yang:"Are you being sarcastic?"

Ruby:"I wish! I tripped on some crabby guy's luggage then he yelled at me, and then I sneezed and exploded and he yelled again, and I felt really really bad, and I just waned it to end."

Y/N POV:

(I saw that girl again, talking to some blonde busty girl, she was talking about me)

Y/N:"YOU!"

She jumps on to the blonde girl while screaming"Oh God it's happening again!"

(I'm not finished with her yet)

Y/N:"You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!"

Busty Blonde:"Oh my God, you really exploded" she says as she puts the Red girl down.

Red:"It was an accident, It was an accident!"

I take out a pamphlet labeled Dust for dummies and hold it out to her.

Red ???:"What's this?"

Y/N:"The Schnee Dust Company isn't responsible for any injures or damage sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product, while not mandatory the Schnee family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide that shows application of process"

(She seems to zone out, she better be listening!)

Y/N:"You really want to make things up to me?"

Red ???:"Absolutely!"

Y/N:"Read this and never speak to me again"

Before I can walk away the blonde says

"Hey maybe you guys got on the wrong foot, why don't you start over and try to be friends?"

Red:"Great Idea sis!" She holds out her hand after clearing her throat

Red:"Hello Y/N, i'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We could shop for school supplies."

(Seriously?)

Y/N Sarcastically:"Yeah and we can go and shop and talk about cute girls like tall blonde and scraggly over there" I say as I point to another blonde in armor

Armored blonde:"Huh?"

Ruby:"Wow really!?"

I stare for a second before saying flat out "No."

I stand next to her as the headmaster starts a speech

Timeskip: after the speech

The armored blonde stepped next to me and said "I'm a natural blonde ya know?"

(Really?) I thought as I face-palmed

Another timeskip:Night

I was trying to sleep but I kept hearing that dolt Ruby and her sister and I couldn't handle all the noise

Y/N:"What in the world is going on here?" I yell as I see Ruby holding her sister's leg"Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep!?"

Y/N&Yang:"Oh no, not you again!"

Ruby:"Sssh guys he's right, some people are trying to sleep!"

Y/N:"Oh, now you're on my side."

Ruby:"I was always on your side."

Yang:"Yeah, what's your problem with my sister?"

(She can't be serious, she's dangerous!")

Y/N:"She's a hazard to my health!"

And suddenly the candle went out

(Maybe I can finally get some sleep.) I thought as I walked to my sleeping bag, waiting for initiation tomorrow.