Final Chapter

Ruby and Y/N were at the movie theater, watching a horror movie about dogs, there were only 1 other person there because they probably thought it'd be bad, but Y/N was enjoying it, all the little dogs everywhere and one of them even looked like Zwei."THIS MOVIE SUCKS!" the one guy says before walking out, probably to get a refund."Now that we're alone...." Ruby sits on Y/N's lap facing him. She goes to kiss him "Ruby, I'm trying to watch the cute little movie." he says looking around her "Come on Y/N, give me a kiss...... and maybe something more" Ruby whines."He gives her a quick smooch and a cookie. "Come on Y/N, I thought you loved me."He hugs her "Yes, I love you and I gave you a cookie and a kiss, what more do you want?" Y/N asks "I want.......your meat stick!" Y/N showed a surprise face, "How'd you know about my slim jim!?" Y/n yells.

Maybe he forgot about that time. Ruby thought

"Y/N....do you remember what happened yesterday?" Ruby asks "Well I found out you and Yang stole my underwear and I think Yang gave me hers." he says "You should only have my underwear!" Ruby gives Y/N a pair "Wha- When did you?" he asks."I'm not slow remember?" she says with a smile, Y/N continues the movie ignoring all attempts of her trying to seduce him, in a movie theater no less. He then holds her hands and legs together so she can't move and no longer distract him from the movie "Look Ruby! That dog looks just like Zwei! My little baby!"Y/N says. "But I'm your little baby!" Ruby whines "Zwei will always be my little cute baby, I can't wait to get home and see him!"

Timeskip after the movie

Y/N has bee playing with Zwei for hours, making Ruby jealous. He even let Zwei sleep with him. This really made her jealous "Hmph tomorrow Y/N WILL cuddle with me ALL day!" she says.

Another timeskip to next day Warning lemon

Y/N wakes up, getting ready to do his daily routine but he feels a wave of pleasure, he moves the blankets and sees his manhood between Ruby's boobs with her mouth sucking the tip, she stops sucking but still moves her breasts around his member "Y/N if you don't give me what I want, I'll take it myself." she says as she stands above his member, and suddenly she feels him pushing her down all the way on his cock"Oooooo Oum Y/N! Somehow it's bigger than last time!" then Ruby surprises him and uses her semblance to move quickly, and Y/N decides to show his true feelings and kisses Ruby passionately, they go on for a while, only separating kisses when in need of air. "Y/N w-what's the sudden change?" she asks "I can't contain it anymore Ruby, I love you and need you as well as Yang." he says as he cums. After finishing they both get dressed and continue their day as if nothing happened,"Y/N fuck me like you did Ruby." Yang asks nonchalantly, "H-how did you know?" Ruby asks "We have thin walls here." she says.

Timeskip Afterwards

Y/N turns towards you, as he takes out Myrtenaster and destroys the wall "Hey Author, you have been making me the luckiest man alive the past few days, thanks" You're welcome! and you're about to get luckier just for the sake of getting you laid with some other girls. Now for me to fix the wall.

Blake, Kali,Glynda, Cinder, Neo, Emerald,Jane,Neptunia and other waifus of RWBY burst in the door

Blake and Kali:"Hope you're ready for our bellabooty."

Glynda:" I don't care if you're my student, you're fucking me here and now!"

Neo pulls out a sign that says"You won't be sleeping at all tonight, so pull out your 5 hour energy or coffee or whatever you use!"

Jane"I will finally mate with my prince!"

Raven:"You thought that time in the bathroom would only happen once? You're wrong."

Velvet"I want your carrot again!"

Coco"What's with you and these bunny references?"

Pyrrha even care back to life.

All the girls"Y/N FUCK US NOW!"

And Y/N had the most exhausting day of his life.