Chapter 9

Warning:Lemon Chapter

Y/N moves his hands to try and push Nora away but they're tied up"I knew you'd try to run away, but nope! You're mine!" Nora says with a creepy smile."Wait, Nora we can talk about this." Y/N says "I've had enough talking!" Nora says taking off her shirt raveling her breasts "You like my boobs Y/N?" he blushes as she rips his clothes off"Hey! That outfit was expensive!" Y/N yells . "I don't care." she responds as she takes off her her shorts and Y/N's underwear, "You stole my underwear!" Y/n exclaims, ignoring him she looks down and sees Y/N's erection"I knew you loved me, and I bet this tastes better than pancakes." she says as she grabs his manhood and rubs a bit before taking him into her mouth, Y/N moans, falling into the pleasure "Nora, how are you so good at this?" Nora smiles and takes her mouth off of him "Let's just say I practiced for this very moment." she says before shoving him back into her mouth and sucking more.

"Let's do something better!" she says as she stands above Y/N before sitting on his manhood, both moaning very loudly, before she continues bouncing on him faster,"This feels so good, better than I imagined!" Nora says. Then Ruby, Yang, Coco and Velvet burst in the door, Y/N blushes, Nora turns to them while still bouncing on Y/N "What!? I thought I put tons of sleeping medicine in your drinks, you should be knocked out!". Ruby and Yang laugh "We knew something was up when you offered us drinks, so we poured them out when you weren't looking!" Ruby and Yang then take their clothes off and shove Nora off of Y/N, Ruby quickly sits on Y/N's penis"I-it hurts." Ruby whines, Yang goes above Y/N's face"It will feel good soon Ruby, now lick me prince." she says but Y/N refuses "Do it or I destroy your balls!" she says "You won't do it." Y/N says, Yang picks up Ruby off of Y/N and grabs his balls"Wanna bet?" she says. Y/N quickly responds"Okay, okay!" Yang places Ruby back on Y/N making them both moan "I bet you're glad we got those enhancements." Yang says "I know how you feel about big boobs and butts." she says as he licks her pussy making her moan. Coco looks to Velvet and rips her clothes off after taking off her own"We're next." Coco says "C-coco!" Velvet says "Don't be shy I know you want him. Coco says as Velvet blushes. Nora stands up "Hey! I was enjoying that!" Ruby looks to Nora as she's bouncing on Y/N's manhood"Well you have to wait now." she says, Nora pouts "Fine!"

Yang cums in Y/N's mouth as she lays down next to Y/N "You wanna go on Y/N's face Vel?" Coco asks, she looks down"No, I want to bury his carrot ." she says. Y/N has completely fallen to the pleasure "Yes! Ruby I love you big ass, please go faster!" he says as he starts to buck his hips upwards, fucking her faster as Ruby sticks her tongue out and cums on his manhood. Ruby passes out, falling on the floor, then Nora quickly jumps back on "I bet you missed me." Nora says as she starts bouncing on him"Yes! Yes! I've missed your pussy Nora!" Y/N says. Then Nora gets up and heads to the kitchen "Where are you going!?" he yells, she comes back with a fork and sticks it into an outlet, shocking her and empowering her, she jumps back on his penis and bounces at super high speeds making Y/N ejaculate inside her. "Yes!" they both say as Nora sits next to Ruby, "Well since you're still hard I guess it's Velvet's turn!" Coco says picking up Velvet and putting her over Y/N "Wait! He's too big! I don't think I'm ready!" Velvet pushes Velvet completely on Y/N's manhood making her moan loudly "Ooooooo~ so b-b-big!" Velvet says "Too late Vel, you said you wanted to bury his carrot and now it's time." Velvet smiles "You're so big Y/N, I'm so glad I came here today, I love you so much!" Velvet confesses. Y/N doesn't say anything as his mind is taken over by pleasure. Velvet is still blushing, bouncing on Y/N, still riding after cumming. Velvet lies down on Y/N's chest "My turn!" Coco says as she lies Velvet next to Ruby and Nora"You must really love us Y/N, so hard after cumming twice." Coco slowly slides down on Y/N as Y/N bucks his hips in sync with Coco, they both moan in ecstasy as Coco's eyes roll back a bit from the pleasure, then they both cum at the same time.

All the girls exhausted still see Y/N hard as they all have surprised faces, Yang smiles turning around and shaking her ass, teasing Y/N"Aww the prince is still hard?" she says,"Yang, please I need your ass!" he says desperately. Yang just laughs, continuing to shake her ass. Y/N then breaks out of the ropes and shoves Yang against the wall surprising her and quickly shoving his manhood inside her ass making her scream in surprise and pleasure as Y/N continues plowing her against the wall, shaking the whole house "I love you Yang, I love your fat ass!" he shouts as he grabs her boobs, squeezing them as he goes even faster. Then he cums inside Yang, as she lays down tired. "You're STILL hard Y/N?" Yang asks seeing Y/N still erect, "I think I can help with that." they turn around and see Yang and Ruby's aunt naked, he then picks up heir aunt and holds her in the air fucking Aunt Qrow as she moans"I never had a man like you, so big and cute." she says as she takes a drink while he fucks her, then he places her on the bed with him on top, plowing her even faster as she drops her flask"Y-you're so.......lucky you girls have a man like this." she says as they cum.Y/N passes out on the ground exhausted and finally going soft. Then they hear the front door opening, Velvet, Coco,and Nora quickly grab their clothes and jump out the window, and Ruby,Qrow and Yang quickly get dressed and grabbed a new outfit for Y/N since Nora ripped his apart and quickly dressed him and laid on the bed before Tai comes in "Hey girls, I'm back, can you help me with the groceries?" he asks "Sure dad" Ruby says as they  limp to the kitchen "Something wrong?" he asks "Uh, we trained with Aunt Qrow for a while so we're tired and a bit injured." Yang says hoping the lie works. "Okay, but be careful next time you could have broken your legs."

After helping Tai with the groceries they go back into the room and Qrow leaves, Ruby and Yang lay next to Y/N"Blake has missed out on so much."

"Y/N! You're so good, keep going!" Blake moans as she's rubbing herself on the ship while reading her fanfiction of Y/N and Blake.

Next day

Y/N wakes up feeling his hips burning from the night before, he yawns and sees Ruby and Yang next to him, then they also wake up and smile at Y/N, he goes to make breakfast as usual. He sees Ruby and Yang limping in. "You guys all right?" he asks as they sit down. Ruby and Yang look at each other "I don't think he remembers." Ruby says "Yeah I don't think he does." Yang responds "We had a huge training session, you beat us pretty good." Ruby says."Glad to see you noticing my skill Ruby." Yang smirks"Oh you have a lot of skill." she says "Why thank you Yang!" Y/N says while smiling"No, thank YOU!" Yang says. "Okay,I"m done" he puts all the cooked food on a plate and hands it t Ruby and Yang as they all eat.

Timeskip after the meal

Y/N finishes his coffee, "I'm gonna take a shower." he says as he gets up

and heads to the bathroom with his special body wash and shampoo"Okay, enjoy your shower!" they say

Y/N is washing his body while humming a random tune then he feels a presence behind him, he turns around "Yang! Wait, you're not Yang." the black haired woman quickly covers his mouth the rubs his manhood slowly. "You don't know how long I've waited." Raven says "I heard you like curvy girls, then you're in luck." she says as she sees his erection growing"But we need to do it quickly before they get suspicious." she says as she walks in front of Y/N and puts her hands on the wall and shakes her ass"I know you like my ass, now come get it." He grabs her ass and squeezes it before shoving his cock inside "Raven holds her moans as he pounds her and every once in a while slapping her ass. Ruby and Yang hear sounds like something hitting the wall"You hear that Yang?" Ruby asks"Yeah I think it's in the bathroom."

Y/N pounds as fast as he can before cumming in Raven as they both let out a moan."This is a one time thing!" Y/N says,She quickly opens a portal and leaves, then Ruby and Yang open the door and see Y/N's erection going soft."Uh close the door!" he says, they do as he says "I bet he was jerking off to me." Yang says "No me!" Ruby says then they start fighting in chibi form. He finishes washing up and walks out in a towel,"So Y/N, what were you doing in there?" Yang asks "Just taking a shower." he says."Really? You sure you weren't thinking of one of us? I saw a big.... something ." Yang says"You know you can come to me to help." She says as she winks. Y/N walks past them and into Ruby's room to change his clothes, "Y/N wait!" Ruby says but he ignores her and locks the door. After putting on casual clothing he hears something, he turns to his side and sees Ruby's computer, and the webcam was on! "Y/N I'm having a video chat with Jane!" He checks one of the tabs and sees Jane there blushing furiously, seeing the whole thing from the webcam. "Jane!" Y/N yelled, "My Ice Prince looks better than I expected, I even got a picture!"He quickly closes the computer "I tried to warn you." Ruby says. He unlocks the door and Ruby walks in and hugs him, "I got some plans for us!" She says "We're gonna watch a movie and get cookies." She says smiling"What about me?" Yang asks"You stay here." Ruby says, Yang pouts"Fine but tomorrow Y/N and I go on a date." She says"No! Tomorrow Y/N and I are gonna cuddle and watch tv." Ruby says"Ruby, that's just unfair!"
Y/N sighed"It's gonna be a long week." He says as Ruby and Yang continue to argue. Maybe I could go visit Blake, I miss her.