Chapter 2

I was getting ready for initiation, then I see Pyrrha Nikos, maybe we could be a on a team together

Y/N:"So Pyrrha, have you given any thought of who would be on your team? I'm sure everyone would love to unite with such a strong known individual such as yourself."

Pyrrha blushes at this at says "I'm not quite sure,I was thinking of letting the chips fall where they may"

(Why would Pyrrha blush, she has nothing to be shy about.)

Y/N:"Well I was thinking you and I could be on a team!"

Pyrrha:"That sounds grand!" She says as she blushes a bit more

Y/N:"Great!"

(This will be perfect,the smartest guy in class with the strongest girl in class, I can see it now, we will be popular, we'll get perfect grades, nothing can come between us now!)

???:"You know what else is great? Me, Jane Arc

Pyrrha:"Hello Jane!"

Jane shoves Pyrrha away from me

Jane:"Yeah, yeah, so Y/N, I heard you admiring me yesterday."

Y/N:"Wait,what?"

Jane:"No need to be embarrassed,anyway I heard you were talking about teams! You and me would make a good one."

Pyrrha POV:

(How could she shove me away like that and try to get on a team with him!?)

Pyrrha:"Last I heard teams were a group of 4.

Jane:"Well maybe you can get lucky and join the winning team."

Y/N comes over in front of me, separating Jane and I

Y/N:"Jane is it? Do you realize who you're talking to?"

Jane POV:

(What does Y/N mean who I'm talking to? What makes her special?)

Jane:"Not in the slightest Snow Prince."

Y/N:"That is Pyrrha, she graduated top of her class in Sanctum."

Pyrrha:"Hello again!"

Jane:"Never heard of it."

Y/N POV:

(What? How can she have not heard about her!?)

Y/N:"She's has won the Mistral Regional tournament 4 years in a row"

Jane:"What?"

(You've got to be kidding me)

Y/N:" Grrr... she's on the front of every Pumpkin Pete's Marshmallow Cereal box!"

Jane gasps as she realizes who she is"That's you? They only do that for star athletes and cartoon characters!"

Pyrrha:"Yeah, it was pretty cool, sadly it's not very good for you."

Y/N:"So now that you know, do you really think you should ask her to be on your team?"

Jane:"No :("

"Actually Jane, I'd think you'd make a great leader!" Pyrrha cheerfully says (As long as she doesn't try anything with Y/N) she thought

Jane:"Oh, stop it!"

Y/N"No, seriously stop it, this shouldn't be encouraged!"

Jane:"Sounds like Pyrrha is on Team Jane, spots are filling up quick! Though I shouldn't do this, maybe I could pull some strings find a place for you, what do you say?" Jane says as she gets extremely close.