Chapter 8

The dangerous Grimm dragon is circling Beacon, Y/N uses his glyphs to propel Ruby to the top, and she sees something terrible. And you readers know what it is. Ruby's eyes glow as she sees her another friend die in front of her,"NO!" She shouts before everything turns white.

Time skip to Ruby's home
Ruby wakes up in her pajamas, being held by Y/n, she smiled and blushed at this, she sat up in her bed which woke Y/n up, he sees himself holding her, he quickly moves his hands away and turns around."Did you..... change me?" Ruby asks, to which he crosses his arms "It's not like I wanted to or anything, I just did it to be nice." He then walks to Yang's room. He tries his best to cheer her up as she never really wanted to do anything since her arm,"Come here Y/N." Yang says to which he obliged, Yang grabs him and hugs him, cuddling kept her from depression and actually made her smile."I love your hugs!" She says smiling"I'm just doing it as your teammate, it's not like I enjoy it." Y/N says"Oh, I know you love me." Yang says. Y/N blushes confirming what she said,"Anyway come down I made breakfast." Y/N says.
"You make breakfast, are you sure you didn't bring your butler from Atlas?" Yang teases"Oh shut up!" Y/N says, he then goes to Ruby's room then comes back with Ruby on his back."March my prince! March!" Ruby says, she then looks to Yang"Hey Yang, come on let's get breakfast." Ruby says cheerfully,"You seem awfully chipper after all that." Y/N says."I try not to think about it." Ruby says, then suddenly Yang jumps into his arms nearly making him fall "March!" Yang says"You're making me carry both of you?!" Y/N asks
Ruby and Yang:"Yup!" He does this and sits Yang in a chair and sits next to her but Ruby sits in his lap and rubs her butt in his crotch"Ruby!" Y/N yells, Yang laughs "Nice sis." Y/N quickly turns to Yang"Don't encourage her! It's because of you and your aunt that Ruby's boobs and butt got bigger and encourage her to act this way!" Y/N yells."Hey my butt got bigger too if you'd like to try it."Yang says " Y/N you love it." Ruby says"See! She acts like you now." Y/N says while blushing,"Did it work?" Ruby asks to be met with silence.
Yang:"I think it did, good job sis." Ruby's eyes glow with hearts"Yay! Do I get a cookie?!" Ruby says full of excitement"No! Not until you finish your breakfast." Y/N says as he grabs a strip of bacon to eat as Yang eats her pancakes, Ruby grabs a strip and eats."Maybe I can get a kiss instead?" Ruby says turning her cheek towards him,Y/N thinks for a few seconds and goes to kiss her cheek but she quickly turns her head and kisses him on the mouth. The Yang quickly tackles him to kiss him,breaking the chair."Ow!" Y/N and Ruby says, then Taiyang comes in quickly"What's wrong?!" He yells he looks down and see the 3 on the floor"Are you 3 okay?" He asks"Kinda" Y/N responds getting up and handing Taiyang a cup of coffee"Here you go!" Y/N says "And I also made breakfast." He says handing him a plate of food."Uh... thanks Y/N but you don't have to, you're our guest." Tai responds"it's the least I can do for you letting me stay here." Y/N says smiling"You're doing enough already keeping my girls happy." They continue to go back and forth on wether Y/N should keep doing stuff like this.
Time skip
"Thanks for the food Y/N!" Tai, Ruby, and Yang say happily as Tai leaves the house"I'm gonna go grocery shopping, love you!" He says. "I'm glad you all enjoyed it." Y/N says. Ruby then asks out of he blue"Where's Blake?" Y/N responds with"I think she went back home, and I think she stole some of my favorite boxers!" Y/N says a bit upset "Great idea."Yang asks.
Y/N and Ruby"Don't you dare, they're mine!" Y/N looks to Ruby"What? You stole my underwear?!" Y/N asks, he then quickly ran to Ruby's room and looked through her drawers and at the bottom of all her panties was one pair of Y/N's boxers"There's only one here, where's the other 7?"

Jane is at home lying in bed holding Y/N's boxers "I'm glad I snatched a pair of Y/N before Beacon was destroyed." She says while smiling

"I know he's my student and it's wrong but it feels so good!" Glynda says sniffing the Schnee's underwear.

"Hey Velvet, whatcha got there?" Coco asks"Nothing!" She yells hiding the boxers "Come on, at least share!" Coco exclaims.

"These are better than pancakes!" Nora yells wearing Y/N's boxers "What's better?" Ren asks" Oh, nothing." Nora smiles.

"Hey Raven, what's that in your pocket?" Raven quickly takes out her sword "Don't question me!"

Yang walks to her room and checks her pillow to make sure Y/N's underwear is still there, then she smiles.

Blake is on the ship, she walks to a part of the ship where no one is and takes out a pair of boxers,"I guess I can rub one out before I get there." She says

"7? I only took 1" Ruby says also wondering about the missing undergarments."Yang?" Y/N says "I'll give you a pair of mine." Yang says holding a pair of her panties while winking "I'll give you a pair of mine too." Ruby says, blushing while holding out a pair of red panties to Y/N who is also blushing "These are the pair I was just wearing so they're still wet and have my smell." Yang says throwing them on Y/N's face, then he passes out, Ruby then does the same taking off the underwear she was currently wearing and put it in Y/N's pocket.

Time skip
Y/N wakes up, still on the floor and the first thing he sees is "Nora!" He yells Nora smiles while sitting on his waist"What are you doing here?" He asks"Well of course I'd come visit you, you are my boyfriend after all." She then pulls out Ruby and Yang's panties "So what are these about Y/N?" In a creepy voice"Uhh... I don't know Nora." He responds, getting a bit scared "I found these in your pocket, are you cheating on me? I may have to punish you." She says. "Ruby, Yang, HELP!" He shouts,"Oh they can't help you, they're asleep, I put enough supplements in their drink to knock out 5 horses, they may be asleep for a few.... I don't know..... DAYS!" Nora says smiling creepily.

End of chapter
Want a lemon chapter next?