chapter 5

" let's play"...

She says as she swings her sword towards my throat again. I lean back and back-attack the girl, by then a load of the people have surrounded us and Ollie is behind me readying his sword that I was pretty sure was able to cut through a tree without hesitation.

It wasn't anything like sword fighting and a terrible captivating feeling had somehow took over me and make me do moves I had never seen before but I was too concentrated on not dying than these awkward ,cool, New moves. Not that I wasn't enjoying this or anything.

"Ollie, now!"

I shout as he starts to swing his sword at the girl too. The sound of metal clashing ached my ears and annoyed me enough.

" need help from your brother bitch?"

She let out an annoying grin as I noticed her horns grew a little longer. We both were fighting like our lives depended on it. Not that it was, I mean, she looked pretty weak to the eye. She had a loose grip. I think.

"Watch it Barbie"

She chuckled. She was genuinely enjoying this position. I wasn't doing that bad. She was the one slowing down. She must of been keeping a strong  face to keep her going .

That was something...... admirable.

Applause to her again...

I was surprised I would find myself here. In this position. Fighting someone I don't know and talking to her. Something had changed and I didn't like it. She caught me by surprise when I looked for Ollie. My anger grew at the words she had just used. I know I wasn't as independent as Ollie but that still didn't mean I was a little minion or something to him. I know he thinks us equal. We are. It's just that we are a little over protective towards each other and it annoys people a lot.

I could feel my inside grumbling as so was the clouds every n though it was sunny and bright on this awkward winters day. We swung our swords after a while we started to get tired the girl became less and less better at what she was doing. Pathetic...

But still cool...

Then she caught us of guard. She kicked Ollie's knee cap and grabbed his sword from his hand. She narrowed the two swords she had to our throats. Ollie let out a loud groan in pain. My sight went straight to Ollie. Everything around me went black. She was in big trouble. He was in pain but keeping it in. Whatever she made me feel at the moment it just grew ten times bigger.

There was a few hisses in the crowd which obviously had seen something like this. I hope not , but worse.

"Come on brownie, can't handle a little sword?"

She plays with the end of the sword that was on my neck about to kill me and chuckles as the crowd around us was clapping. My anger became my rage and my rage became immediate fury in a matter if seconds.

I wasn't the type to get mad in a fight or even get into one  but she had something that pissed me off. I was actually the type to be quite quiet. But what she was doing just changed my whole entire personality.

I ducked from the sword she held at my neck and I kicked the sword from Ollie's throat then punched the girl in the face she tumbled backwards and dropped the other sword in her hand onto the floor. I picked the sword up and held my sword at her. She pushed herself up with a disgusted facial expression. I wanted  to finish her there and then but  something like a trap wall was keeping  me tamed with my anger. I  then kicked her in the guts  and automatically throw the other sword at Ollie.

She became even more tired as she started to slow down and groan in pain.  She quickly leaned down and caught Then she threw her sword at my chest and I did a high back flip over the sword and caught it with my free hand, Ollie held one sword by her throat whilst I held another by her leg. He was holding in whatever pain he was living through to protect me again.