chapter 4

We looked at the middle aged man in confusion and tilted our heads. Almost exactly at the same speed at the same time. I liked it when we did that because it normally freaks people out. Sometimes even us.

He held his hands put towards us to shake our hands and we took it slightly afraid of him.

He gave us an reassuring smile and he then lead us in through the arch-like gate and showed us into a hut that looks a lot like our principles office.

Ollie stood next to me the whole time they holding his bag with his left hand and he kept his right hand on my back.

The crowd slowly started to leave but I could still hear people mumbling things and whispering too.

He sat us down in two comfy seats and asks us if we would like something to drink.

We politely refused and as I hoped,  Ollie starts asking questions.

"Are you azaros?"

The man nods his head politely and gives a creepy smile that was meant to be as happy as earlier but it just freaked me out.

" why are we here?What does out grandmother mean when she says we have to kill him? Who's him?

Why do we have weapons In our bags and why did we burn down our home?"

The man looks down at his tea and sighs almost in a chuckling tone.

The sound irritated me. He starts to fidget with the pencil on the table and then he begins to talk. Putting down his tea.

" I'm  sure your both familiar of the story, queen Katherine and zues? "

We both nod our heads to motion yes.

But what would that have got to do with anything else, or why we burned down our home.

"The 'him' is the God of fire, Matos , and you two must defeat him, and you must do it before  your eighteenth birthday or the world comes to an end, but no-one must know.

We have not told anyone about this, so you must keep this a secret"

I look at Ollie who was as surprised as I was at what we heard. I scooted my chair closer towards Ollie and grabbed his hand, which he held back.

" why us?"

I asked, without thinking if I should talk or not. Ollie looks a bit surprised at me and so was I .

" I'm sure you'll find out yourselves , princess"

I look at Ollie's face and he just stares at me probably thinking and how he was going to get us out of this.

We were only kids.

We couldn't kill a fly if we wanted to.

" if you would like we will take you to your room"

Azaros says as he asks two bulky kids to take us to a hut by the sea,  I was still trying to figure out where we were.

We were in like a beachy-foresty place.

Or even this place is pure magic. I expected anything after today.

  I still held on tight to Ollie' s hand as the kids showed us our hut we heard whispers and giggles from all around us.

Wow, there were a lot of kids. We saw a blond haired girl and a group of girls following her stare at us like we were food.

They kind of reminded me of the popular bullies in films that got what they deserved at the end of the film.