Unforgetable night

I woke up and saw very high-class looking room. I was on a large bed, and again I was a bit freaked out. The last time I woke up in a fancy room I was almost raped. I noticed my clothes were still on and I wasn't tied down to the bed. The door suddenly opened and I jumped back against the bed frame. Link walked through the door and I knew I was ok. He seemed different though. "How are you feeling?" He was obviously sad.

"Fine I guess, what happened?" He shrugged.

"You tell me. I found you passed out next to Eva."

"How is she? Is she ok?" He shook his head.

"I'm sorry, there was nothing we could do for her."

"It's my fault." I slouched down.

"No it's not. Don't blame yourself for something you couldn't control."

"But I could. If I would've stayed and listened to you instead of storming off she wouldn't be dead." I felt my eyes begin to tear up. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, I'm sorry I was so stubborn, and I'm sorry I told you I hated you and that our relationship is a mistake. It's not, and I don't hate you." He smiled.

"I know. And I'm also sorry I didn't tell you anything before. I should've but I didn't know how. But I swear on my life that I'm not the father of that kid."

"I believe you." I looked around again. "Where are we?"

"In the castle. We're going back home this afternoon. But first I have to talk to a few people." He got up. "Stay here and I'll be back in a bit, I'll call someone to stay with you." He smiled. Before he left he leaned down and kissed me. "I love you." He whispered.

"Love you too." I whispered back. He walked out and I stayed on the bed. There was nothing to do in the room. I didn't see any books to read so I just lied down and tried to sleep. That is until the door started opening.

"Hello? Miss (Y/n)?" I heard a male voice say. I sat up and looked at the door. A tall man with dark brown hair stood at the door.

"Yes?"

"Master Link sent me to keep an eye on you. I'm Milo." He smiled. As he got closer I noticed he had emerald green eyes and freckles scattered across his cheeks.

"Mast- oh right." I smiled. I didn't know people called Link Master. "I was just about to sleep so.."

"I'll be out here then." He smiled and left the room.

I quickly fell asleep after he left. I'm not sure how much time went by but Link woke me up. "Hey cutie, lets go." He smiled. "I got you a horse and some food so we're ready to go." He walked to the door while I got up and stretched. We walked down the long hallway and I admired the decor and colors. Once we were out and walked down the hill to the entrance there was Epona and some other horse there. It was a grayish-blue horse with a white mane and legs. "This is Blue. He's kinda crazy so you might wanna be careful with him." Link teased. I walked up to Blue and pet his forehead.

"Hey buddy. You're gorgeous." I sweetly said. "Please don't try and kick me off." I quietly said and hopped on. He was pretty calm so I looked over at Link.

"He's skittish." He lead Epona down to the town. I cautiously followed him with Blue. We left the town and followed the path back home.

We talked for hours as we traveled back home. We just enjoyed each other's company which was what I loved to do with him. Just being together.

The temperature began to drop as the sun set. I was pretty tired and I just wanted to get home and cuddle with Link. I sighed and Link faced me. "You tired?" I nodded.

"There's a cabin by Hateno fort we can stay at."

"The nice looking one? Doesn't someone live there?" I yawned.

"No, he died a while ago and I haven't seen anyone living there."

"Alright."

We were passing Dueling Peaks stable when I noticed the full moon was out. We cut through the guardians until we reached the lodge. Link and I tied the horses outside and walked inside. He turned on the lights which exposed how much dust there was in the cabin. This place had been abandoned for months. "Oh wow." I felt like coughing because of how much dust there was. "We might wanna clean this up before we sleep."

"For sure." He said.

I cleaned up the dust while Link swept the floor with some old broom we found. I wiped the windows as well while Link fixed up the bed. Before long, we were done cleaning and comfortably laying in the bed. Link had his arms wrapped around me and his face resting on my neck. "I love you." He kissed my neck. I smiled. "I'm sorry I pissed you off." I laughed.

"That was going to happen eventually." We laughed and he looked into my eyes.

Hey y'all it gets pretty heated after this so if you don't like shit like that then don't read:)
- Mari

"Goddamn you're beautiful." I blushed and he kissed me passionately. We made out for a while until he crawled on top of me and continued to kiss me. Usually whenever Link and I got close to having sex we'd get interrupted or something else would happen that ruined the moment. I've been wanting him more than anything. He nipped and sucked on my neck making me moan softly. He stopped to take off my shirt and his. "Fuck you're hot." His voice was husky and it turned me on.

"You always say that." I laughed.

"And I always mean it."  He kissed my collar bone and down to my breasts. He tried undoing my pants but was obviously struggling. We laughed and I reached down and undid them myself.

"Might wanna calm down." I laughed as I slid my pants off.

"No can do baby. Cause you're all mine." He started unbuckling his pants. While he admired my body I looked down and saw the bulge in his pants. Wowza. I thought to myself. I wasn't expecting that size for such a short guy like Link. "How'd I get so lucky with such a sexy woman like you." He reached back to unhook my bra. I sat up and kissed him while he did.

"I don't know." I giggled. He played and massaged my breasts making me moan loudly. He kissed me again as he pulled down my panties and slid two fingers inside me. I gasped slightly as he proceeded to add another and pump them in and out of me. I felt myself reaching my peak but before I could Link stopped and smirked. I was a bit upset. He then slid off his boxers and positioned himself at my entrance.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He sweetly asked. "We don't have to." He smiled.

"I want to." I placed my hands on his shoulders preparing myself for what's to come. He slowly entered me and oh boy I wasn't ready. I let out a sharp gasp and he stopped and kissed me. "You're fine." I whispered. As he continued I dug my nails into his back. He moaned softly and kissed me. He rested his head by my neck and slowly started to thrust in and out of me. His breath was hot and his moans were quiet but so sexy. Every now and then he'd nip at my neck and I'd softly squeal. The pleasure throughout my body was intense, it felt so damn good I didn't want him to stop. I felt myself reaching my peak again.

"(Y/n) I'm close.." he moaned and continued to pound into me.

"Me too." He kissed me.

His thrusts became harder and faster and I felt my body twitch at the please. I screamed his name as my walls tightened around him and I came. I let out a high-pitched moan while he pulled out and spilled his seed on my stomach. He lied down next to me as we panted trying to catch our breath. "Damn, you're amazing." I giggled and hugged his bare chest. "I love you." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too babe." I kissed his chest.

"Sleep well." He wrapped his arms around my names body and held me tightly.