Part 11 (All cards out)

Warning: Might contain some mature stuff...? By that I mean, bullying and foul language. Nothing too bad... I hope.

On that note:
there seems to be some people who thinks that crying is cringe or doesn't understand the situation Y/n has. So allow me to clarify.

Crying is a perfectly normal response to a distressing situation!!!

Like, we have emotions for a reason

However, there is a type of reaction one can get as a result of extraordinary stress. This type of response is called psychological trauma and/or emotional trauma.

It can be caused by a events like:

One time events - Accidents/unfortunate situations like: a car crash or a violent attack. (something that acts like a catalyst for immense mental stress)

Ongoing stress - in other words, events that occur frequently: crime ridden neighborhood, domestic violence, bullying, battling a life threatening disease... etc. (Basically something can cause a person to feel stress repeatedly/it occurs perhaps irregularly, but is repeated as time passes)

Overlooked causes:
A horrible breakup, sudden death of loved ones, humiliation of something where a person was unusually cruel. (Basically any event(s) that can cause a person an unhealthy amount of distress)

As for symptoms:
(There is no "right" or "wrong" when is comes to these sorts of things. In fact it's more like a normal reaction to an abnormal situation.)

Emotional/psychological symptoms:
Shock, denial, disbelief
Confusion, difficulties with concentration
Anger, irritability, MOOD-SWINGS
Anxiety, fear (being overwhelmed by a sense of urgency/danger)
Guilt, shame, self blame
Withdrawal from other people
Feeling sad, hopeless
Feeling numb, disconnected

There are physical responses too, but I choose to focus on the more psychological ones.

Also I'm sorry if I did a bad job with writing this. I mean this book was my first ever written one so... yeah. Sorry.
--------------

When the whole competition thing between Irina-sensei and Lovro was over, everyone suddenly gathered around Y/n. None of them were hostile, but Y/n got a nagging feeling that they wanted something from her.

"Wanna join us with a round of truth and dare?" Bf/n asked as Y/n looked at her skeptically. The one on her best friend was... suspicious.

"Why?"

"Do I need to have a reason? Why can't we just play?" She asked as Y/n crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow at her.

"You're right... but this isn't like you," She said and began circling Bf/n. "There's something else you want..." Y/n said, giving Bf/n an analyzing look.

"Yeah, you're right... So let's cut to the chase. We deciphered the note and we or at least I want answers." Bf/n responded, voice cool, but not stone cold.

"You and Karma are the members of the Devil duo. Which means that all the incidents caused by them were your actions. So why? Why did you do what you did?" Bf/n pressed, as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"You know why. We were bored. The curriculum was too-"

"I'm not that stupid. You and him-" Bf/n said pointing an accusing finger at Karma. "...are hiding something."

"I'm not hiding-"

"Don't lie to me!" Bf/n shouted as Y/n took a large step back. Something in her eyes seemed to shatter att he sudden outburst.