Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jäger, Cole, Jillian, and Mia went back to the Rebels base. As Cole and Jäger showed them around Mia couldn't help but stare at Cole. Every time Cole looked at Mia during the tour, Mia looked away. One of the rebel soldiers also helped with the tour because Cole and Jäger were pretty new.

Mia found them a little frightening. Green goggles, a completely black full body jumpsuit with hidden pockets for weapons. Not exactly your rowdy gang or rebels.

"Mia." A voice said.

Mia shook out of her thought. It was Jillian. "Come on. They're gonna show us to our room."

"This is where the four of us will sleep." Jäger said opening a door from the cavern leading to a hallway. The hallway was dimly lit. You could barely see the other side ten feet away.

They all walked forward. Jäger swiped a card. "You'll all get these key cards. They give you limited access to places. Eventually you'll get better keys. For now this is it. Now, welcome to your-" He opened the door.

"Luxury palace!" Jillian squealed. The room was huge! There was 5 beds all with gold frame and jewel encrusted. With golden silk sheets. The room was at least 50 feet radius circle and 20 feet high! It had maybe 5 golden chandeliers, golden lamps. It was beautiful. It had a huge window above the beds that you could change to any scene. It also served as a TV. There was also 5 flat screen TVs with recliners and and video game systems. It also had some sort of microwave that could produce any food!

Mia was speechless. Cole stood wide eyed. Jillian squealed and ran to claim her bunk on the left side. Jäger claimed his on the right side.

Jillian looked back. "You've never seen this place?" She asked Cole.

He shook his head and walked to his bead next to Jäger.

Mia took the bed next to Jillian. The beds were in the middle of a Queen and twin bed.

The middle bed stood empty.

"I guess that would be Adam's bed." Cole said.

"I guess." Mia said. Looking at the empty bed. She caught herself looking at Cole again and a older herself.

Then the door opened and in walked Reddit. "Well. I see you've all been aquatinted. Now it is time to choose your class."

"Class?" Jillian said. "So this is also a school? Dang it!"

"No. I mean class as in weapons class. This will be determined upon your personality, how you did today, and a test tomorrow." Reddit said.

"Do we choose?" Jäger said.

"Choose your class?" Reddit said. "No. I choose them. There are 5 classes: Knave, archer, spy, scienctist, and knight. Whoever gets knight leads the group." Reddit scanned them. "Sadly since there are only 4 of you. If no one gets knight then Knave is the leader. Get a good nights rest. You'll need it tomorrow."

Reddit walked out.

"You heard him. Let's get some rest." Cole turned off the lights and laid down.

Five minutes later the door opened and the light turned on. Adam walked in.

"Ok. You can stay here with the idiot Reddit. Or you can come with me." He said.

Everyone sat up.

"What is with you and Reddit?" Cole asked.

"No time. Are you coming or not." Adam said.

"Answer the question." Cole said. "Or I'm not moving."

"Fine!" Adam said. He sat down. "I will tell you the truth about Reddit. I'm warning you. It's not pretty."