Chapter Two

After Ben left Y/n alone in her room she laid on the bed. Leaving the real world and going into the dream world.

Thinking about the pasta's her mind wandered on Jeff, not that's she was in love or something but, he looked familiar.

Everything about him did, his face, his eyes, his name.. She just couldn't remember from where. But then again she did have a bad memory she knew nothing about her childhood.

"Hey Y/n."

Y/n sat up looking at the redhead in front of her, next to her there was a tall girl with brown hair and green eyes.
"This is Evelyne." she said and Evelyne walked towards Y/n.
"Call me Eve for short though." eve said and smiled warmly at Y/n.

"Oh by the way, join us for dinner." Eve said and grabbed Y/n's hand dragging her downstairs, leaving Luna to trail behind.

Y/n sat at the table on her right was Eyeless Jack and on her left was Eve.

As she ate her food in silence as she listened to the conversations going on at the table.

"Toby, that's a broom not a vroom"

"How are you Ben? Of course, your dead!"

"I bumped into a pole today."

"Toby kissed a frog hoping it would be a princess."

She giggled slightly as she felt eyes on her, she looked to her right to see Ej without his mask staring at her.

He kinda looked good in her opinion. Maybe not kinda but alot.

"The conversations are always this weird." Ej spoke up making Y/n look into his empty black sockets.

"Oh, yeah.." she said being awfully shy, Ej noticed this and pat her head.
"don't be shy, we don't bite..okay some of us do.. But.. You get me." Ej said trying to find the right words.

"Do you bite people?"

Ej stared at Y/n and nodded his head.
"I won't bite you so don't worry about that. So, how is your room?" Ej asked as he awkwardly smiled at her.

"I like it."

He nods his head and continues to eat his meal.

Eyeles Jack P.O.V-

Okay fuck. Shit. Bitch. Slut.

I know I sound like Jeff right now but what the actual fuck?!

She gives me those feelings back.

Whenever I look at her these feelings called 'Love' come back, I thought I'd never feel again, I just hope that if I ask her out, she won't hurt my feelings.

Ggeeezuuuss, I need to ask someone I can trust for some help.

Maybe Jeff? Nah he'll tell Ben and Ben will tell everyone.

Jane is a bitch along with her girlfriend Mary.

Nina is just weird, I don't wanna talk to her.

I think for a second until..

Evelyne and Luna!!

They're trustworthy, I can ask them they won't tell a soul.
Or a dead guy, or an animal.

I walk to the couch where Eve and Luna were arguing about some stupid stuff.

"Hey uh, Eve.. Luna?"

Both their heads snap at me, "Yes Ej?" Eve asks smiling, "I need some help, it's about.." I cut of my sentence not wanting to say it. "About..?" Luna ask wanting an answer smiling sweetly at me.

I sigh and decide to spit it out.

"Love".