Chapter Seven

Eyeless Jack's P.O.V

It all went quiet after I said that. I'm kinda starting to get worried.

"Phew!" Jeff wipes fake sweat of his forehead. "I thought you were going to say that you and Luna are in love." He finishes smiling, did he not hear what I just said?

I look over at Luna to see her glaring at Jeff. "Jeff, Didn't you hear what Ej just said? Zalgo wants Y/n." Luna says at him, he nods and walks over to me.

"Dude, I didn't mean to sound disrespectful. I'm your best friend, I'll always be by your side. I'll help you." He puts a hand on my shoulder. "I'll help too." Luna says and smiles at me.

"She's my sister. Of course I'll help."Liu steps forward only to be stopped by Jeff.

"Eehh, no your not. Your gonna leave." Liu smiles at his little brother. "Oh Jeff.. Sometimes you have to shut the fuck up." He smiles and we giggle.
Jeff just made a 'tch' sound and wraps an arm around Luna.

'soon, that'll be us Y/n.'

I smile and soon every pasta joined in.
"Okay. Slender can't find out!" We look at the direction the voice came from and surprisingly its Masky. Wait.. Wasn't he out with slender?

"Masky. You were with Slender." Ben says, masky shakes his head. "Sally wanted to go so I decided to give her my place. Anyways, Y/n was someone I used to babysit and I really cared for the kid." He explained. Y/n has met alot of the creepypasta's without her knowing it. She must be a special one.

"Oh awesome. I know Y/n from school. I mean she used to go to the same school like me and Toby." Luna says. What?! "Oh, I know her from when I went to a garage sale." Ben says. Okay so, she knew Jeff, Liu, Toby, masky, Luna and Ben? Who else?!!

"Okay, let's just think of a plan to keep Zalgo away from Y/n." I say and everyone nods.  "Maybe if we secretly follow Y/n everywhere and be her bodyguards?" Ben suggested, Jeff looked at him, "That's a good idea." He said fistbumping Ben. "Okay so we'll follow that plan." I say and they nodded.

"So this is how we're gonna do it." Masky says getting a paper and a pen.

"Ben and me are gonna guard her door when she's asleep." He wrote things down. "Jeff and Luna. Whenever she goes out you'll guard her outside." The both of them nod.

"Liu and Ej. Follow her when she needs time alone." Masky says and we nodded.

"And the rest watch over her secretly. Also, don't tell Jane, Mary, Sally or slender and his brothers." Masky says and everyone agrees.

Then we heard footsteps on the stairs. "It's Y/n! Act normal!" Masky whisper yells and we all sit down or some go in the kitchen pretending that nothing happened. I look at Y/n and smile. She just glares. She turns her back to me and walks to the kitchen.

"Damn that ass though.." I whisper.
"One, Two, Three" Ben whispers. And everyone says at the same time.
"Dat ass tho' "they snicker and I look at them." Fucking retards. I tell them and they 'ooh'.

Y/n sits on the far end of the couch watching tv. I scoot over next to her and smile. "Y/n can we talk please." I say she sighed and nodded. "listen, I'm sorry. But I didn't hurt you, I would never." I say. She looks at me and smiles softly. "I forgive you. But, why did I dream that you killed me?" she asked. "Well, I have to tell you something, and it's very serious."