Chapter Nine

Jeff's P.O.V -

Okay I swear I'll fucking kick Jane all the way to pennywise. Shit her fucking annoying voice talking to her girlfriend Mary. Shit may I add that Mary is that typical school bitch. High pitched voice. Pink.. Pink everywhere.. I have a trauma.

"Hey Jeff, I'm here to save you." I look up and see the most perfect girl. Luna.
I put her on my lap and make out with her. Not stopping.

"Oh my God! Look at them Mary. So gross."

"Yes. We can do it so much better. Let's do it!"

Me and Luna stop and look at them.

What the fuck?! Their fucking naked! Sally is here, in the fucking kitchen!

Luna gets up and walks away, sits into a corner talking to no one? Oh right I forgot. She's talking to Alex, he has been there for her when she got bullied. You could say that he's her guardian angel. ((A/N:I'll ask my friend to draw him on DA)).

I get up and get to Sally in the kitchen and play with her a little. "So, why can't I go in the living room?" She asks with her emerald green eyes sparkling.

"Well, Jane and Mary are having sex."

Her eyes widen and she gasps slamming her little hand over her mouth. "Jeff bad word!" she angrily says. "What Jeff means is that they are loving each other in public." Liu says and I nod. "Aaaaaah!!" We hear someone yell. Then hear someone running in the kitchen.

Toby.. "Wha-what a-are t-t-they do-doing?" Toby asks.

"Se-"
"Loving each other!" Liu clamps a hand over my mouth, the fuck is bad with the word sex? Luna and I do it all the time.. Just kidding. Just kidding!

Actually Luna and I only had sex 2 times. Not like Jane and Mary, they do it everyday. "Heyaaah!!" I jump a little by the voice, oh shit I forgot that Slendy's brothers were coming.

"SISTERS!" Ben yells and we giggle. Luna comes in and offender goes up to her. "Boobs." "Yes offender. Boobs.my boobs." I say talking to him like a dog. He hates that so much.

"Yes. Fuck off offy!" Luna laughs and the others too. "What's offy?" Y/n comes walking in. "Well, that's Offenders dog name we gave him." masky says and I nod. "exactly."

"Oh mah.. !" Trendy does a fake throw up at Y/n's clothes. "That's so disgusting!" he says. "Well yeah, it's my sleepwear and why are you wearing glasses. You don't have eyes." Y/n replies. Luna giggles and I keep my laughter. "So that I see you better, love." she sighs, best to give up eh.

"Yeah nothing that comes out of your mouth makes sense." She says and walks in the living room. But stops. And we all know why. So she walks back in the kitchen and sighs once again. "that ass though." We hear Ej. Ben looks at everyone and snickers. ((Mmh snickers.. 'm sorry)).

"One, two, three."

"Dat ass tho'!" Everyone except for Y/n and Ej say. That's a thing we do whenever someone says that ass though.

"Hey guys, shut up." Ej says and we nod. "Children, as you can see my brothers have arrived and I have things to do with them. Such as leaving with them for a month. My proxies will be in charge. So goodbye." They all teleport away. That was a quick goodbye.

"Well at least we don't have to put up with their shit." Ej says and takes Y/n's hand. "Can we talk in private?" He asks her and she nods. They walk away and we giggle.

"Boi's gonna ask er out mate!" Ben laughs.